5th March 2012, 08:38 PM
saiusha13

How to do MSc MLT through correspondence course? I have completed BSc Biochemistry and PGDMLT

Sir,

I completed B.sc biochemistry and pgdmlt.now am working in diagnostic centre as a biochemist.i want to do m.sc mlt through correspondence.so ple guide me which university in chennai for best. and give me the fees details.

Related Questions:
30th March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc MLT through correspondence course? I have completed BSc Biochemistry and PGDMLT

I am b.sc( mircobiology ) student. How to join the m.sc(mlt)
11th August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc MLT through correspondence course? I have completed BSc Biochemistry and PGDMLT

I'd like to do PhD from MSc MLT...any possibility in India...where....please mention the institutions
17th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc.(Mlt) and now I want to do PhD from correspondence. Plz advice me how and from where I can do my phD. I am residing in delhi so prefer the institue of delhi or near by and what r the career after completion of this course.
12th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am doing Msc MLT In Biochemistry and now I want to do Ph.D which Institution best for me.I am belong to Punjab.
17th November 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc mlt course, which are the universities offering phd program for msc mlt both distance and regular mode
6th April 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M. SC. IN Medical lab Technology and I want to complete Ph.d. Can it be possible in corresponding in Mumbai?
28th October 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc mlt in correspondence so I want to do msc mlt ? Is there any possible for regular college for msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?