2nd July 2012, 04:11 PM
omksankethika

How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?

Sir, iam completed B.Sc(Physics) this year. and in pg iam going to do M.Sc(Physics).now iam eligible for isro entrance? or after M.Sc? please tell me the complete details about ISRO entrance test according to my group in degree as well as pg.

10th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?

Can I have list of national entrance exams for Msc physics ?
16th July 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?

am i eligible to do Msc astro physics in IISC wit 87% ????
17th October 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc in physics ....i am very much interested in pursuing my further study in astrophysics after bsc... so can u pls tel me what are the bes possible steps i should follow>>>
15th April 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN FOR MSC .PHYSICS?MAY I KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS OF ENTRANCE EXAM?
6th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllebus of msc entrance phy.
7th May 2013, 07:39 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Dear friends ...............................

YES, you can eligible for ISRO with B.SC (0r) M.SC

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

ISRO is one of the biggest space research organization in India. It is also the second largest space research organization in world after NASA.

It recruits various scientist and engineers each year for various posts in ISRO. It conducts its own entrance exam for the selection of candidates.

Now a days ISRO also recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score. Those candidates who want to join ISRO should have to appear in GATE exam.

ISRO conducts its own entrance exam which named SET Examination. SET exam is conducted each year preferably in the month of April. every year in the months of the April.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should have completed your Graduation in science stream.

You should have choose B.Sc/B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc course after 12th.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

For OBC candidates age limit is 21 to 33 years and for SC/ST candidates age limit is 21 to 35 years.

You should have scored atleast 65% marks in B.Tech course.

Selection Process:-

Written Exam,

Interview.

All the best
3rd July 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to get entrance in ISRO if I do bsc in physics or MSc in physics
9th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam completed B.Sc(Physics) this year. and in pg i am going to do M.Sc(Physics) now i am eligible for isro entrance? or after M.Sc? please tell me the complete details about ISRO entrance..
17th May 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

My marks in bsc is less then 60% but after MSC in physics with 65% can become scientists in isro please tell me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?