25th April 2011, 11:31 PM
mayank_0402

How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years

I have completed my M.Sc. in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Dept. 02 yrs .I want to do PhD in Organic Chemistry.So pl. suggest me how can i do parttime PhD.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  3. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience? -- [New]
  5. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  6. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  7. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  12. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  13. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  14. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  15. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  16. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  17. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  18. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
5th April 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years

i am working in mit junior college for last fiv eyears, cna i do part time phd frompune university.
17th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years

i completed my Msc microbiology .i want to do my phd by sitting in home.so plz guide me.how to approach
7th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

if iwant to do phd in organic chemistry tel me what should i have to do and when in this year this phd course wil start..
6th December 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed M.Sc - organic chemistry at 2010. Still now am working in Pharmaceutical industry. so i want to join PhD in regular , It's possible. Please reply as soon as.
27th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am copleted my msc in organic chemistry in fist class from mumbai university. Now i am working in R and D so want to ph.D so plz give me information how i can do it?Give me examination details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?