25th December 2011, 07:12 PM
sk.mishra

Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?

I have done MSc. Organic Chemistry with 96% marks from Patna University. I am also a NET Qualified Person passed in June 2007[/COLOR].Now working as Chemist in a thermal power plant, Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited , Korba , Chhattisgarh.
Sir I want to do PhD part time from any college/uni. with min. fee strucutre.Plz give me suggestion and college in which I can do PhD in Chemistry.

With regards,
S K Mishra
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  4. What will be the fee structure to join Ph.D in Management in Part time from any University?
  5. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  6. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  7. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  8. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  12. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  13. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  14. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  16. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  18. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
16th February 2012, 07:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk.mishra View Post
I have done MSc. Organic Chemistry with 96% marks from Patna University. I am also a NET Qualified Person passed in June 2007[/COLOR].Now working as Chemist in a thermal power plant, Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited , Korba , Chhattisgarh.
Sir I want to do PhD part time from any college/uni. with min. fee strucutre.Plz give me suggestion and college in which I can do PhD in Chemistry.

With regards,
S K Mishra
[email protected]
If you want to pursue Ph.D through distance mode, I would suggest you to pursue it through Indira Gandhi National Open University as it is one of the most reputed and affordable university offering distance programs
In order to be eligible to pursue Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry-Ph.D from the University, you should have done M.Phil in Chemistry from a recognized university or in case you do not have this degree, you got to have a minimum of five years of professional experience in the related field.
The duration of the course will be two years and the course fee is Rs.7000 per annum for Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University
29th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i'm vasu from bangalore.
I'm doing my bsc in fashion and i want to complete my phd after this. where can i join and the eligibility to phd course.
8th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a lecturer in zoology in the dept. of Higher Education , Odisha with 27 years of teaching experience in college level. I have done M.Phil. from Sambalpur Univ.I like to do a Ph.D. in Environmental Science through distance education .Please inform me whre I can do the same as soon as possible?-Mr.Soubhagya Pradhan,Lecturer in Zoology, Sohela College, Sohela,Dist.Bargarh.Odisha.-768033. [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?