17th September 2013, 05:37 PM
n.jyothinath

How to do PG course in Hotel management?

i am the Bsc (computers).So i continue my pg course in hotel managment.If their is any possibility?

26th August 2017, 08:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do PG course in Hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.jyothinath View Post
i am the Bsc (computers).So i continue my pg course in hotel managment.If their is any possibility?

If you want to do post graduate degree in hotel management after completing your B.SC computer science, then you can apply for MBA hotel management course. Here below are details regarding MBA hotel management course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA hotel management is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of MBA Hotel Management Course:- Duration of master of business administration in hotel management course is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters.

Syllabus for MBA Hotel Management:- Major subjects to be studied in MBA hotel management are Principles of management, Organizational behaviour, Communication skills, Food and beverage management, Human resource management, Marketing management, Financial management, Hospitality laws, Strategic management etc.

List of Reputed Colleges/ Universities Offer MBA Hotel Management Course:-

1). Imperial Institute of Hotel Management.(Chandigarh).

2). Hotel and Catering Management Institute.(Mohali).

3). Sarva Institute of Hotel Management.(Panchkula).

4). Him – Anchal Institute of Hotel Management and catering Technology.(Hamirpur).

5). Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management.(Delhi).

6). Triambke Institute of Hotel Management.(New Delhi).

7). Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.(Maharashtra).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?