14th October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?

Sir I have done M.A. in english from nagpur university & I have wish to do Ph. D. in distance or regular mode plz suggest me for this.

21st December 2011, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?

As a MA in English you can do your Ph.D provided you have the required eligibility to pursue the course from the concerned university. Through distance learning from IGNOU the minimum duration is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years for the course. The Course Fee is Rs. 6600. The eligibility criteria is
a MPhil Degree and a PG Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from recognized institution. If you have any specific institution in mind then follow the official website to get the details of admission.
16th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?

can i join M.phil after done MBA
28th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

how do I advance for doing phd after ma in English via distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?