15th August 2012, 07:35 PM
aashujain

How to do some course after passing B.Tech with Electrical and Electronics

i am b.tech with electrical&electronics wants to do some course which one is better for me as a fresher

20th July 2013, 01:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do some course after passing B.Tech with Electrical and Electronics

You can try for Higher education courses like M.E/M.Tech and MBA. M.Tech degree can be obtained in subjects of Communication Systems, and VLSI / Micro Electronics. You can also try for M.Tech in Electrical Device & Power System. MBA degree can be opted with specialization in Operations, IT, or Systems. Short term courses in VLSI or embedded systems can be selected for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?