14th March 2011, 09:55 PM
usmana beant

Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?

sir,
i wish to know about the eligibility criteria for CET (common entrance test for indian airforce) i am 24 years of age ,and pursuing MBA last semester know. please help me by your guidance. thanking u.. and i wish to know about the CET test dates and about its application forms??

16th March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?

i want cet for B ed from Nagpur , so i want information in details.
22nd March 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?

is a commerce student eligible for IAF entrance?
25th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

a candidate is applying for cet karnataka but born in usa but have done eduction for 4th standard to puc in karnataka what will be the citizen ship
31st March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wanted to know wether CET marks are nessecery to join iaf? If it is then how much percentages are required?
16th April 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for bba admission in ipu
19th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

the date of cet exam and form sale date
2nd May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

when will the stet exam held in 2011
31st May 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of B.ED exam forms? From where to buy forms?
9th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

when will be the NDA exam held from june onwards
12th July 2011, 12:37 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the NDA exam held from june onwards
NDA I has been done sucessfully all over the India and which is conducted by upsc every year.

NDA II is going be held on 21.08.2011(SUNDAY) and Notification for this is also over.

Quote:
Commerce Student is Eligible if and only if he has Mathematics subject in his Commerce Stream.
If not then he is Not eligible.
13th July 2011, 09:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are opportunities for post graduates in the Indian Air Force. Sadly, you will not be able to join the flying branch. You can become either a permanent commissioned officer or a short service commissioned officer in the ground duty department. The maximum age limit is 20-25 years. You can either join the logistics department, or the educational department or the administration department.
15th July 2011, 12:40 PM
navneet31

dear friend,

there are opportunity for post graduate in the indian airforce.
the maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years

BEST OF LUCK
15th July 2011, 12:43 PM
navneet31

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Should be an Indian Citizen.
Educational Qualification: Administration & Logistics: Graduate OR Post Graduate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Management / Engineering OR LLB.
Minimum Marks: Minimum 60 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Graduates
and Minimum 50 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Post Graduates.
All candidates applying must have passed 10+2 through regular schooling. >>>Age
>For Graduates: 20 to 23 years
>Post Graduates / LLB (Five years integrated course): 20 to 25 years >>For LLB (3 years after Graduation): 20 to 26 years
>> For M.Ed./ Ph.D. / CA / ICWA: 20 to 27 years Height: Minimum
Height:
Men – 157.5 cms
20th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 46% in Bcom (in 2 attemt) am i eligible for mba
28th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please give me the completed details of networking cource ,, is there any chances for abroad as a fresher???
27th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of the CET exam
27th September 2011, 06:05 PM
dil-jale

Quote:
sorry friends commerse student is not eligibile for IAF exam . if you taken maths subject with commerse then you give the exam of IAF . your minimum age is 19-26 years
thanks
14th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum height required for women
14th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height for women
31st October 2011, 05:59 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Should be an Indian Citizen.
Educational Qualification: Administration & Logistics: Graduate OR Post Graduate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Management / Engineering OR LLB.
Minimum Marks: Minimum 60 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Graduates
and Minimum 50 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Post Graduates.
All candidates applying must have passed 10+2 through regular schooling. >>>Age
>For Graduates: 20 to 23 years
>Post Graduates / LLB (Five years integrated course): 20 to 25 years >>For LLB (3 years after Graduation): 20 to 26 years
>> For M.Ed./ Ph.D. / CA / ICWA: 20 to 27 years Height: Minimum
Height:
Men – 157.5 cms
3rd November 2011, 10:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are opportunities for post graduates in the Indian Air Force. Sadly, you will not be able to join the flying branch. You can become either a permanent commissioned officer or a short service commissioned officer in the ground duty department. The maximum age limit is 20-25 years. You can either join the logistics department, or the educational department or the administration department.
8th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for medical CET
14th December 2011, 04:18 PM
abhisek.sonu

27th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a graduate in arts scored 43% can i give MBA cet exam plz suggest on urgent basis
6th March 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

POST OF D.ED & DATE OF CET?
15th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 12th std exam..i want to be a part of indian air force ..in medical branch..is there any specific entrance exam 4 that..i am currently preparing for mht cet with pcb subjects..pls suggest me what should i do..
18th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i m in 11th with pcm & i want to know eligibility criteria for IAF CET
& what is the minimum weight for women
11th June 2012, 10:20 AM
Radhakrishna143

sir,
i wish to know about the eligibility criteria for
CET (common entrance test for indian airforce) i
am 24 years of age ,and pursuing MBA last
semester know. please help me by your
guidance. thanking u.. and i wish to know about the CET test dates and about its application
forms??
8th March 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i scored overall 60 % in b.tech....am i eligible for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?