3rd February 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?

Dear Sir,
I'm Pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University,Greater Noida.I want to do my Summer Internship In KOLKATA in the month of June '12.So please sir suggest me that how can i apply your company or what is the terms & condition to do the Summer Internship in Marketing & HR.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  2. How may I get summer internship from BHEL, Delhi? I am doing MBA (II sem) from ITS, Greater Noida
  3. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Gautam Buddha Technical University with 60% marks in MBA?
  5. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  6. Which colleges in India are offering dual degree course(B.Arch+M.Arch)
  7. Last date of form submission for Gautam Buddha University?
  8. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  9. Is Hostel accommodation compulsory in Gautam Buddha University?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government College having scored a rank of 517 in UPSEE being a girl from SC category?
  11. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  12. Good colleges for BBA in Noida and Greater Noida
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. Procedure of internship at Tata Motors?
  15. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai? -- [New]
  16. How to do summer internship in any good company after pursuing MBA from Gujarat Technological University?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  18. Which institute can i get after scoring 444 in Instrumentation and with 871 rank?
8th July 2015, 02:39 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?

For the summer internship in any company the procedure is same for all you have to take the summer internship training letter from your collage and submit it to the company that you want to take training in and if the seats are available vacant then company will must allow you for the training.
9th July 2015, 11:02 PM
borwa

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?

For the summer internship in any company the procedure is same for all you have to take the summer internship training letter from your collage and submit it to the company that you want to take training in and if the seats are available vacant then company will must allow you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?