20th July 2011, 06:20 PM
donsooraj.j

How to download the venue information of SCRA Exam?

Sir,
i haven't get my admitcard of scra yet.i can see my venue information from the official website of upsc.but there is no download link to download that venue information.is it acceptable when i copy the entire page and paste on wordpad and take the print?what can i do sir??

20th July 2011, 06:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the venue information of SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsooraj.j View Post
Sir,
i haven't get my admitcard of scra yet.i can see my venue information from the official website of upsc.but there is no download link to download that venue information.is it acceptable when i copy the entire page and paste on wordpad and take the print?what can i do sir??
SCRA Examination was conducted by UPSC every year and after completing 12Th candidates are eligible to apply for SCRA Examination.

For This year SCRA Examination was going to be held on 31/July/2011.

And If you have already applied for this examination and you have not get your Admit Card Yet, Then Please Dont worry because SCRA venue Information are availiable in the UPSC official website.

So, please visit the UPSC Official website And Click on the Venue Information Link and then Enter your Registration Number/Form Number to get your SCRA Venue Information details.

So, Please visit the Given Link and Download your SCRA Venue Information -

SCRA VENUE INFORMATION - Click Here
20th July 2011, 07:27 PM
kunjeyan5282

Thumbs up Re: How to download the venue information of SCRA Exam?

Dear,wait till 22 july 2011 you may get your scra admit card .I have got mine admit card for this exam yesterday.If you did not receive it by 23 july 2011 send your application form number/transaction id/roll number and details from upsc website by email or post.You can personally inform to upsc as your problem will be solved quickly as exam is approaching.The print out you are discussing will not be considered as real one.So better to inform upsc by email/speedpost/personally.I think you will comfortable now.Goodluck for exam.
20th July 2011, 07:27 PM
abhi789
Banned

just go to www.upsc.gov.in there you will get all information regarding the scra
20th July 2011, 08:31 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
friend
SCRA exam is going to take place on 31/july/2011
the admit card is generally received latest by 24/july but till then if you do not receive the same then you may have knowledge of the venue by the following link
http://upsc.gov.in/Query/scra/scra_venue_query.htm#PageTop
all the best
20th July 2011, 11:33 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: How to download the venue information of SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsooraj.j View Post
Sir,
hello,
SCRA Examination was conducted by UPSC every year and after completing 12Th candidates are eligible to apply for SCRA Examination.

and for more details just log on to (http://durgapujainindia.blogspot.com/2011/07/wwwupscgovin-upsc-scra-exam-admit-card.html)
21st July 2011, 10:20 PM
ajeetajeet1250

How to download the venue information of SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsooraj.j
Sir,

And If you have already applied for this examination and you have not get your Admit Card Yet, Then Please Dont worry because SCRA venue Information are availiable in the UPSC official website.

So, please visit the UPSC Official website And Click on the Venue Information Link and then Enter your Registration Number/Form Number to get your SCRA Venue Information details.

So, Please visit the Given Link and Download your SCRA Venue Information -

SCRA VENUE INFORMATION - Click Here
6th January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i found the place where my scra exam is going to held
3rd June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I WANT INFORMATION OF CPF EXAM WHICH CONDUT UPSC EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?