24th October 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

how to edit in SSC CGL 2019 exam session online application form?

Hi, I have applied for Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL) 2019 exam session. I have submitted online application form. However, I made some mistakes and wanted to make correction now. How can I do so?

31st October 2019, 10:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how to edit in SSC CGL 2019 exam session online application form?

In every online application, there is a flash message on screen which states that please check all credentials before final submission of application form. After clicking on submit button, you will not be eligible to make correction in finally submitted application form.

If the commission opens the window for correction of mistakes then you will be eligible to make correction in finally submitted application form.
31st October 2019, 04:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how to edit in SSC CGL 2019 exam session online application form?

The full form of SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination.

You can not edit your finally submitted application form. If SSC opens correction facility for application form then only you can edit application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?