23rd February 2010, 09:43 PM
varsha Srivastava

How to hange the subject code filled in application form of SSC cgl exam?

respected sir/ma’am,
I have applied for combined graduate level examination but i was having two subjects in graduation and that were botany and chemistry but there was only one column for filling the subject codes. Because of this ambiguity i filled the educational qualification code 09 (for B.Sc) instead of filling the subject code.
Kindly tell me what can I do now?? Can I send an application in order to change the code??
Reply me as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

5th March 2010, 07:51 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to hange the subject code filled in application form of SSC cgl exam?

i am sorry dear nothing can happen now but yes you can consult them on their phone no.s and ask them for any rectification , as i have also filled the form and i was also facing the same dilemma and i have done the same mistake, i have tried to contact them but their reply was negative. so if you want you can also give a try but i think it will be in-vain, better luck next time.
but yes one thing is for sure you will be receiving your admit card for the exam , so forget this mistake and prepare seriously..
all the best..bbye take care..
20th March 2010, 10:53 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to hange the subject code filled in application form of SSC cgl exam?

dear friend, nothing can be done, consults your problem in ssc office, contact them soon......they will help you, just request for him to change your subject code..

contact immediately.
23rd March 2010, 07:07 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can change at the time of verification of form or just call the helpline centre for the exam they will guide you the best way
29th April 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

online roll number portal shows wrong spelling of my name(which was provided correctly in application form). How to rectify it ? is it possible to do it through online ?
26th May 2010, 04:11 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
online roll number portal shows wrong spelling of my name(which was provided correctly in application form). How to rectify it ? is it possible to do it through online ?
If you have filled it correct, then it can't be showing wrong.

But there can be some technical problems too, in that case you should contact the authority as soon as possible.
28th June 2010, 01:26 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear sir
you can change the time of fill the form.
28th June 2010, 01:40 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can solve your problem in ssc office depatment only.please inform there.
8th July 2010, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the code for B.A?
9th July 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i have passed tier i cgl exam. i wrongly enter preferece for the post. can i change itnow or later?
19th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how to change work experiance subject in school of maharashtra
3rd August 2010, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

how to fill column 17
11th August 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the subject code for 10th and 12th stream in ssc application form ?
Please reply as soon as possible
18th August 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Subject Code for Educational Qualification
21st August 2010, 04:34 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

once you have filled up the application form then
you can not changes any thing that has been written
in the application form.so now at this time nothing can be done to change.
29th September 2010, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the code of graduation from pcm
19th October 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

pls give me subject code for ssc form fillup uo to 10th 12th and graduation
mob no. 09981520346
13th December 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

send me advertisement & post code............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
15th December 2010, 08:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

I think now it is impossible. Once it is done, done. No modifications will not be entertained.

Any way i will suggest you to contact SSC office either by call or by mail. Hope good response from them.

All the best
19th December 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to Fill the subject code in application form of SSC Multi tasking(Non-Technical)?
20th December 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

respected mam, in this ssc form-2010, we are not given subject code and educational code for form. Kindly, if u can help us to know how we can get it or if u know the code of 10th, 12th and subject code of science stream, please give us that code. I m very thankful to u for this favour, mam, the submition date is 22 of dec.so, plz kindly informs us for any information u hav. your's sincearly.
25th January 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

how to fill the EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CODE & SUBJECT CODE
3rd February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is d educational qualification code for 10th and 12th
7th February 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the education qualification cade and subject code
27th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is shefali saini can i change my e mail id filled in application form yesterday for bsf exam plz reply fast nd how? reply on [email protected]
31st March 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how to change the order of preferences in the application of ssc combined graduate level tier -1 actually i have submitted group b and ia am interesting to prefer to the group c please inform reply on [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

#9 8th July 2010, 08:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

what is the code for B.com?
3rd April 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i get information about post code for ssc
6th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i write ba(hons) instead of b.com(hons), how can change it
12th April 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Plz give guidance about preference. how can i select Preferance in tire 1 application form
6th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how to fill column 11?? whats the code for 2 with pcm ??
13th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

show me what is the code of ba
20th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

PALES tell me exam cod for B Sc PMCs
31st August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to fill delhi center code ...............
3rd September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have applied online application for SSC LDC exam 2011. But i have mentioned about my cast in application form that i am related to minority comity, while i am.

so what should i do now,
is there any way for rectifying the application.
or i should talk to regional office
4th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me, how to fill the 17 no. essential coloumn? please reply immediately
6th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am applying for ssc data entry operator, i have completed my 2 in year 2009 in p.c.b. and this year i have given exams of bsc in z.b.c. 2nd year, can u pls do me a favour how to fill the educational qualification code and subject code. and what is to be wriiten in column of prefrence of state/U.T., i am from hathras, U.P.
kindly reply me on [email protected] as soon as possible.

thank you.
7th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the code for ssc forms of X and XII, and B.A.PRGMME.... PLZ LET ME KNOW ON 09250779303
7th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the code of essential qualification &
8th September 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can you suggest me - compulsory is all candidates 100rs. stamp on the ssc form. Kindly suggest me?
11th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

whats tha sub code of 10 and 12 plssss peply
12th September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what are fill the ssc appliction form 12th level in preference of state /u.t
13th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,How we fill the column 13,14,15,16,17,of ssc form and if i submit this form on 13 sep. Then will it accepted or not,coz last date of submmission is 16 sep.plss.rply me fast its urgent because i will submit my form tommorow.
13th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me the way of filling the ssc form,column no. 13,14,15,16 and 17.and the last date of submmision of form is 16 sep.Then if i submit this form on 13 sep. By post then will it accepted or not.plz reply me fast...
13th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

how to fill column 17 in ssc form 2011
15th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how to fill education qualification code for 10th,12th & b.com in ssc form
29th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

When will be cgle skill test 2011 for non interview posts be held and what are the possible centres?
3rd November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the suajectcode of food science in combined recruitment for assistant grade three in general,technical,depotand accounts crades in fci,2012
17th November 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

ssc type questio
18th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have made mistake while filling online fci exam form instead of writting educational, subject code i wrote b.com,commerce.Am i liable for exam. Will i recive admit card. Pls reply on my email id 'Atulezone@ gmail.com reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?