4th March 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the application form for RRB NTPC? Is Intermediate compulsory?

My qualification is B.Tech in Information Technology Engineering after Diploma in Information Technology which I completed after passing my 10th. I did not did my Intermediate. There is column to fill 12th details in RRB, NTPC application form. What should I do now? What should I write in place of Intermediate?

15th March 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill the application form for RRB NTPC? Is Intermediate compulsory?

Sir ....I did 10 board after that i directly did bsc honours....while filling up ntpc application form there is one column to fill up 12 th pass ....shall i able to eligible for this or not...pl guide me sir....i was a ex servicemen ....regards.... did service in navy 27 years ....
18th March 2019, 01:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the application form for RRB NTPC? Is Intermediate compulsory?

As per the education council, diploma is a 3 years course. However, 12 th is a 2 year program. That is the reason diploma is considered equivalent to 12th standard.
You can mention your aggregate marks of diploma in place of 12th percentage.
You would need to add all the marks of the six semesters and then divide it by total marks. You will get the average marks.

You can get the certificate as diploma course equivalent to 12th standard by submitting the following documents to your concerned education department of your state.

:-SSC mark sheet
:-Mark sheet of 5th and 6th semester of diploma
:-Diploma degree or diploma provisional certificate
:-Leaving certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?