24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

Hello,
I want to get the seat in Jamia Millia Islamia for Post Graduation Diploma course in Computer Application. I would like to know when the application for entrance exam comes? Also how can I filling the form? Kindly help me to know about the application form of this course in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Related Questions:
24th January 2017, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get the seat in Jamia Millia Islamia for Post Graduation Diploma course in Computer Application. I would like to know when the application for entrance exam comes? Also how can I filling the form? Kindly help me to know about the application form of this course in Jamia Millia Islamia.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application course is available in Jamia Millia Islamia. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics at 10th level. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance examination was held 10-06-2016 last time. The application forms for admission only are submitted online at Jamia Millia Islamia website. The website link is Click Here
The details are available in the Jamia Millia Islamia website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?