30th March 2010, 03:30 PM
grvyadav

How to get admission in 3rd sem in thapar university from different college?

sir,
my name is gaurav yadav. i am doing my B.Tech from amity university.. right now i am in 2nd year of (CSE) branch... i wants to take admission in your university(thapar).. sir for that tell me the process kindly;
thank you..

7th April 2010, 11:10 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 3rd sem in thapar university from different college?

as you are from amity university and you want to take admission in some other university (thapar).......
it seems practically impossible as lateral admission is only for diploma students ......and still if you want to change your college then you can do so but within your university only.........that too if you are a meritorious student of your college....

further if you want the eligibility for lateral admission in thapar university download the following document.........

http://www.thapar.edu/userfiles/file/admission%202010-11/Admission%20to%20second%20year%20of%20UG%20program me%20_LEET-TU_1.pdf

best of luck
7th April 2010, 11:47 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in 3rd sem in thapar university from different college?

hi friend.
sorry to inform you that there is no any such procedure to change the college,
but if you have done your diploma course then you can take admission in 3rd semester through lateral entry.
o k
all the best
8th April 2010, 12:10 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
if your college belong from same university and you are the topper of your batch then only it is possible.
and another procedure to get addmission in 3rd sem is if you have diploma as a lateral entry
13th April 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about thapar leet?
16th April 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am vikash yadav now pursuing in diploma last year in singhania university want to take
admission in your university what procedure should i have to follow
2nd May 2010, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by grvyadav View Post
sir,
my name is gaurav yadav. i am doing my B.Tech from amity university.. right now i am in 2nd year of (CSE) branch... i wants to take admission in your university(thapar).. sir for that tell me the process kindly;
thank you..
No sorry bro i really doubt this. Since lateral entry is only for diploma student who want to get admission to 2nd year. Since you are from amity university you can think of a course change within you college itself.

You can try asking your college authorities about this

Cheers

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me about thapar leet?
Thapar conducts LEET-TU exam to admit diploma candidates to direct 2nd year on the basis an entrance test called LEET-TU. Where TU stands for Thapar University.

There are some 10% seats reserved in every branch of thapar university for diploma students

The notification of LEET is already out so to apply check this link

Cheers
2nd May 2010, 09:30 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by grvyadav View Post
sir,
thank you..
Hi Gaurav
B.E./B.Tech programme (second year through LEET-TU): Admission to the 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech programme shall be made on the basis of the entrance test (LEET-TU) to be conducted by the University at Patiala and Delhi on June 13, 2010

Only those candidates shall be eligible, who score at least 20% (15% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in LEET-TU. In addition, minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in relevant discipline of diploma are required to be eligible for admission

Please check all detail from this site-
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details visit us at www.thapar.edu
8th May 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

HOW WE TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH 2ND YEAR AFTER DIPLOMA IN THAPER UNIVERSITY PATIALA?
17th May 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10 2 PASSED AS WELL AS DIPLOMA IN ECE BRANCH. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LATERAL ENTRY IN 2 YEAR RAJESHWAR
8th June 2010, 05:45 PM
yana

hw to get admission in thaper university in second sem in b.tech program
16th July 2010, 08:44 PM
Yashpal007

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in 3rd sem in thapar university from different college?

You give entrance test of thapar university,If you clear entrance test you cantake admission in thapar university.
28th July 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello friendz, if u have any queries regarding LEET exam in thapar, u can send it to [email protected], u will get ur answer......
This institute is famous for LEET tutions in Patiala and solves the queries of students willing to give the entrance.
Hav a successful life..........
6th August 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am ravinder sharma from hissar
i am passout in mech(tool&die) with 60% from sonepat
i want to take an admission in singhaniya university with crosspndence b.tech.
please tell about me. and give the information of fees of crosspondence b.tech.
please help me about this.
21st August 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw abt the procedure of how
13th October 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Myself suman Iam doing my B.Tech(Electronics) in B.V.P iam in sem 1..i eagerto take admission in thapar universityin 2nd sem.kindly reply as soon as possible
16th January 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

wats syllebus for letreal test for tiet.pls tel me
21st January 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

wats syllabus for letreal test for Thapar university and procedure of admission in detail. i m seeking for Civil Engg. i m student of CCET-26 Chandigarh diploma in Production and Industrial Engg.
help me out.
21st January 2011, 07:28 PM
braham

hi this is braham. i m from CCET-26 Chandigarh. diploma in Production and industrial engg. i m seeking for civil engg. in thapar university. temme detailed procedure of admission and also about slyabus.plz help me out
27th January 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in btech civil in first year . Can i migrate to mmu solan (h.p.) after first year completion . If yes what is the procedure.
12th February 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech from gzscet bti .can i migrate to thapar unversity
20th February 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is suraj kumar. i am doing my B.Tech from punjab collegge of engg. and technolgy.. right now i am in 2nd year of (ECE branch... i wants to take admission in your university(thapar).. sir for that tell me the process kindly;
thank you..
8th March 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the date of thapar universty leet forms submision
30th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,m into final year of my diploma in arch asstt and my percentage is almost 50% so do i fulfil the eligibility criteria to get admission in your university
7th June 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

My rank in jet is 2022 i can get admission in thaper
13th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what is wrong with you guys who says that you cant take admission in thapar university 2nd sem all u have to do is fill a form that will come out by novemeber give a exam based on 1st sem nd if u qualify that u vil get admission.
30th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the sylalbus of thapar university leet 2011
6th August 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is in daviet inbtech 2nd year i want to shift her to thapar uni in 3rd sem . what is the procedure?
20th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Sukhamanpreet singh

sir,
my name is sukhamanpreet singh. i am doing my B.Tech from asra college under ptu . right now i am in 1st year of (ME) branch... i wants to take admission in your university(thapar).. sir for that tell me the process kindly;
thank you..[/QUOTE]
16th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in thapar university if i am not getting aggrigate 60%in physics chemistry and maths.
24th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

can i take admassion in 3rd sem after diploma in computer science
24th February 2012, 11:47 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai, hello dear,
You can not get the application in thapar university because now you are studying in other university then how can you get an admission in anothet university it's not possible.

You can get an application for an another college in same university but not in another university.

In future, if you want the eligibility for lateral
admission in thapar university download the
following document.

http://www.thapar.edu/userfiles/file/admission
%202010-11/Admission%20to%20second
%20year%20of%20UG%20program me
%20_LEET-TU_1.pdf.

All the best.
27th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a diploma last year electrical engineering student and i want admission in b.tech 3rd sem so please advise me.how to achive a good collage and what this process???
11th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

im in CGC donig btech mehanical engering i want to take admissio in thapar nd pec whts uyour requeriments.......................plz tell them
1st January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

how I get migration in thapeer college in diploma in e.c.e branch 2nd semester
26th April 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in 3 rd semester in thapar university from different college in c.s.e
2nd February 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my PhD from thapar university. But as rules r frequently changing and are applicable to all regardless of a particular batch... Is it possible to migrate to some another university. As I heard that Simriti Irani made and provision for such migration.
Pls reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?