17th June 2012, 03:58 PM
revati lele

How to get admission in any college of Mumbai after securing 50/200 in MHT CET examination?

i secured 50/200 in mht-cet examination. and i wanted to take an admission in any college of mumbai. please let me know the names and theri cut-off of engeneering colleges. and also the date of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  2. How to do Mechanical Engineering after securing 100 marks in MHT CET and 75% in HSC examination? Which college can I get?
  3. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  4. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  6. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  7. Where can I get admission after scoring 174 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai after scoring 120 marks in MHT CET
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  10. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET
  14. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Procedure to get admission in medical college in Mumbai based on MHT CET results?
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  18. Can I get admission for engineering degree in Mumbai college after scoring 56 in MHT CET?
13th September 2016, 09:29 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get admission in any college of Mumbai after securing 50/200 in MHT CET examination?

MET CET stands for Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 50/200 in MHT CET examination So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in any govt top reputed college after scoring 50/200 in MHT CET examination. As you also want to know date of admission here, I am going to tell you the same:

Tentative admission date-

In the first week of July.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Directorate Of Technical Education
3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai G.P.O(Fort),
Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area,
Fort,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400001 ‎
022 2262 0601
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?