12th September 2012, 04:13 PM
SUMAN2281990

How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?

I have 49% in b.a . I want to get addmission in kashmir university for b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  8. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after doing B.A fro DU with 40% marks?
  11. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  12. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which university is better for doing B.Ed, either Gwalior or Jammu and Kashmir? I've secured 48% marks in Graduation and have done LLB from Meerut University with 58% marks
  14. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  15. How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc? -- [New]
  16. Career Options after completion of BA course from Kashmir University?
  17. How to get admission for M.Sc course in Punjab University after completion of B.Sc course with 509 marks?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th January 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?

i have completed b.com and now i want to join b ed is it possible
23rd March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?

can I give entrance test in central university i have 48% marks in Bsc
15th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get an admission in b.ed by 44.3% in B.A from delhi university am i eligible for b.ed plzzz tell.m no is 08376974001/09211519865
2nd November 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i have done BA with 44.76% is i am applicable to get addmission in b-ed. plz tell me no/9797701933
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?