17th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Sita Ram Meel

What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?

Sir,

I serving in the army and presently posted in Srinagar. I want to do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu University/Kashmir University as suitable. So I want to know that what is the last date to apply for admission in b.ed ? if i get late then what will be the procedure for admission and what will be the fee structure? please as soon as possible send me the detail information about B.Ed admission procedure, fee, which university is suitable for me as serving soldier in Srinagar etc.

My percentage in BA is 52%

email : [email protected]
contant : 09419882481

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  2. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  3. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  4. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  5. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  6. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university -- [New]
  7. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  10. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  11. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  12. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  15. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  17. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  18. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
12th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?

IS IT COMPLULSORY TEACHING EXPERIENCE FOR B.ED THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE
1st June 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?

i want to do b.ed through correspondence from j n k university and also want to know the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?