22nd June 2013, 12:29 AM
chandrakant.

How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the eligibility?

I had complete D.ed in 2011 & i want admission in B.ed can i got Admission.What the the eligibility for admission.in 2013

28th June 2014, 03:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the eligibility?

You need to be a graduate with minimum 50 per cent marks, is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. Ignou B.Ed entrance test is divided into 2 parts of 80 marks and 20 marks. There will be total 100 questions. In the first part, there will be general English comprehension, logical and analytical reasoning, educational and general awareness and teaching-learning and the school. While the second part covers any of the main subjects like science, maths, social science, hindi, English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?