20th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Tech ECe in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?

i p.likithareddy categiry oc and igotemcetrank32100 iwant admistion for b.tech ece inhyderabad andrangareddy

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for B.Tech ECe in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?
  2. Information about top 10 colleges in Hyderabad and Ranagareddy
  3. Which college I can expect admission in Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts with a rank of 3591 in PG Entrance Exam of Osmania University?
  4. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad and Rangareddy district
  5. AP Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad/ Rangareddy Dist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  7. List of top 10 engineering college sin Hyderabad and Rangareddy District
  8. List of top 20 colleges for chemical engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in Rangareddy and Hyderabad after scoring 124639 rank in EAMCET
  10. List of top 10 colleges for civil engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  12. Which are the best colleges for Mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college may I get after scoring 17812 in EAMCET
  13. Can I get a seat in engineering in Hyderabad/Rangareddy in IT group? I have scored 169679 rank in EAMCET
  14. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in AP?
  15. What engineering college can I get after finishing 12th this year?
  16. Can I get a seat in top 10 college of Hyderabad or Rangareddy districts with a rank of 3856
  17. Which is the best college for mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college can I get a seat after scoring 17812 rank in EAMCET
  18. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
23rd March 2015, 02:37 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to get admission for B.Tech ECe in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i p.likithareddy categiry oc and igotemcetrank32100 iwant admistion for b.tech ece inhyderabad andrangareddy
Getting admission in B.Tech and for ECE branch has become easier thing in Andhra Pradesh or in Telanga but getting admission into B.Tech degree for ECE branch in good colleges of Hyderabad or in Rangareddy district has become a very tough job as the toughness has become key criteria every year because of touch competition among candidates.

To get colleges for B.Tech in ECE in Hyderabad or in Rangareddy district you need to write EAMCET conducted by JNTU. A Common Entrance test is being designed for Engineering, Agricultural and Medical aspirants to join in respective courses.

Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET 2015 have to submit application form through online mode only. Details about Eligibility, age, Syllabus, and other related information can be found in the website of www.apeamcet.org

Important dates are:
  • For Engineering: Exam Date is on 8th of May 2015. Registration fees are Rs 250/-
  • Commencement of Application Submission: 6th of March 2015
  • Last date for submission of Application form without late fee: 11th of April 2015
  • Date to download hall tickets from website: 2nd of May 2015 till 6th of May 2015.
  • Submission of form with late fees:
    • 500 till 16th of April,
    • Rs 1000/- till 22nd of April,
    • 5000 till 2nd of May and
    • 10k till 6th of May 2015.
23rd March 2015, 09:02 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech ECe in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?

As you have scored 32100 rank in your eamcet you can apply for the colleges in Hyderabad and also in rangareddy districts and there are many colleges which will give the seats for the candidates and your rank was also good one you can easily get the seat even if you were OC category also.

Some of the colleges in Hyderabad and Rangareddy which are famous are
  1. VNR college of Engineering
  2. BITS Pilani Hyderabad
  3. CVR college of engineering
  4. Chaitanya Bharati College of engineering
  5. Vidhya Jyothi college of engineering
  6. ICFAI foundation of higher education
  7. International Institute of Information Technology
  8. Vasavi college of engineering
  9. Maturi Venkata Subba Rao college of engineering
  10. Gurunanak Institute of Technical campus
  11. BVRIT
  12. CMR technical campus
  13. Malla Reddy Engineering college
  14. GITAM school
  15. Bharat engineering college
These are some of the engineering colleges which are available in Hyderabad and Rangareddy district.

If you wants to get in to the top colleges then you can try for the Management seats or you will get other colleges also in hyderabad and Rangareddy district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?