23rd March 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure in Clinical Pastoral Counselling?

Sir,
I want to get register for Clinical Pastoral Counselling.
Kindly let me know the process for registration.
Please help me sir I really want to register.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  2. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  3. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  4. What is the eligibility for doing MS course in Germany?
  5. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  6. Can I do MD after BAMS? Can I become a Gynaecologist after completing BAMS?
  7. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  8. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  10. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  11. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  12. How to apply for colleges after scoring low marks in MBA TANCET exam?
  13. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  14. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  15. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?
  17. Procedure for applying for Uttarkhand State Counseling?
  18. Is there any separate counselling procedure in GPAT? When it takes place?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?