7th May 2013, 10:38 PM
savitrisrivastav

How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?

I want to know about my son's admission in BTech in HBTI? how to get admission through NRI quota? what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in HBTI Kanpur through NRI quota if I missed UPSEE?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  4. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  5. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  6. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  8. How to get admission through NRI quota?
  9. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  10. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in Anna University through NRI Quota?
  13. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  14. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota? -- [New]
  16. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  17. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  18. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
15th May 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?

How to get admission in HBTI Kanpur through NRI quota. Is there NRE quota also available. Pl. guide me for that.
28th May 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?

sir/madam
my RANK IN uptu 2013 is (GN27797) (BC8037) (FF75) (BCFF23) can i get HBTI?
11th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Does HBTI have private seates? And what is the fee structure?
15th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I was secure 192marks in Uptu exam.my category. Sc and my category. Rank5368 in b. Tech
15th June 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I was secure 192marks in Uptu exam.my category. Sc and my category. Rank5368 in b. Tech
27th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank 6978 hai kya mera admision hbti me ho jayega
27th April 2014, 12:22 PM
Pulakesh Hazarika

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI?

I want to know about admission in BTech in HBTI ? pls rply at - [email protected]
30th May 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in hbit kanpur through NRI quota in btech?
plz answer me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?