15th June 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?

Dear sir
pls.inform me admssion procedure and fee structure for neplease student willing to get admission under NRI quota.
Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  3. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  4. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  9. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  11. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
  12. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  14. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  15. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  18. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota? -- [New]
4th July 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?

I would like to know whether there is any NRI quota in Delhi University. If quota is there, then let me know the procedure to get admission in Delhi University and the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?