11th January 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BITS Mesra MBA program?

I have read the eligibility criteria for getting admission in bits mesra mba program just wanted to know if by any chance Mat score is acceptable for admission in the institute

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in BITS Mesra MBA program/
  2. How to seek admission in BITS Mesra? I have passed 12th with 66
  3. Is there any possibility to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring a rank between 20,000 to 25,000?
  4. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  5. M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?
  6. Minimum rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in BITS Mesra?
  7. Can I get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring 76 marks in JEE mains in OBC category
  8. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Procedure for admission in BITS Mesra in Ranchi under UG course?
  10. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  11. How to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring 145 in JEE mains and 93.2% in CBSE 12th board
  12. What is the fee structure of BITS Mesra for B.Tech course?
  13. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme? -- [New]
  14. Admission in BIT Mesra Mechanical through AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  16. What should do to take admission in BITS Mesra Ranchi Mechanical Branch?
  17. What is the admission procedure for BIT Mesra?
  18. Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?
9th July 2016, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BITS Mesra MBA program?

BITS, Mersa stands for Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. It is a deemed university located at Ranchi in the state of Jharkhand, India. The MBA course offered by BITS, Mersa is of two years or four semesters duration.

Candidates who hold Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to MBA course in BITS, Mesra.

To get admission in MBA course in BITS Mersa, you have a valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT examination score and you need to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. If you qualify the rounds of admission process, you will be offered admission in MBA course in BITS, Mesra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?