14th April 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Galgotia college in B.Tech?

At which rank in uptu we get admission in galgotia colle in b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in JSS, JP or Galgotia Noida after scoring 67000 and 11960 in B.Tech and 3010 and 1300 in Biotech?
  2. Can I get admission in Galgotia College after securing 8000 rank in general category in UPSEE for MBA?
  3. How is Galgotia University, Noida good for M.Tech?
  4. How to take admission in Galgotia University? I want to take loan from Galgotia University for MCA
  5. Can I get admission in JSS Noida, AKG, Galgotia, KIET, Anand College after scoring 19473 rank in GN category and 2859 in GL?
  6. How can I get admission in JSS Noida or Galgotia College with ECE or CSE branch? I've secured rank 10000 in UPTU
  7. How to take admission in Galgotia Engineering college for B.Tech?
  8. How can I get admission in Galgotia after scoring 3259 rank in UPTU LEET entrance?
  9. Can I get admission in Galgotia College for MCA with 2165 rank in UPTU exam?
  10. Can I get admission in Galgotia college after scoring 34783 in UPTU and 80% in 12th board exam -- [New]
  11. How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in Galgotia and JSS with CS after scoring a rank of 13184 in general and 1662 in girls?
  14. How may I get admission in Galgotia or Jaypee after scoring 113 in AIEEE
  15. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  16. Colleges which I can get with 18641(GE) rank in UPTU? Will I get KITE, ABES, Galgotia?
  17. Which is a better college between UPES Uttarakhand, Galgotia or RKGIT?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 35352 UPSEE rank?
14th April 2013, 08:54 AM
saurabh KHA

Default Re: How to get admission in Galgotia college in B.Tech?

galgotia is a good university approved by UGC
it offers many courses but i can tll you about engineering courses
for admissions
10+2 Examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology with minimum 75%
UPSEE/AIEEE qualified.
14th April 2013, 02:46 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At which rank in uptu we get admission in galgotia colle in b.tech
Hello Aspirant,

Galgotia college of Engineering is one of the best Engineering college in Utter pradesh state & it is situated in Noida City.It holds 14th rank in the state.

So if you have below 6000 rank in UPTU ,you may have full chance of getting your desired admission.If you belong to reserved category,you may require still lower rank.

You may visit the official website of the college for more details.

Good luck.

14th April 2013, 10:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

GIMT stands for the Galgotia Institute of Technology and Management.Recently it has gained the status of deemed University and from the year it is Galgotia University.It is one of the best institutes for engineering and management in Delhi NCR and is among top five colleges.

Admission to both the college and university is given on the two basis which is described as below:

1.Based on the rank secured by the candidate in the state engineering examination of Uttar Pradesh.

For general category it should be below 5000 ,for obc it should be around 8000 and for sc/st there is some more relaxation in ranks.

2.Second is through the direct admission quota .In this method you will have to give donation to the college if you have neither good rank and better marks in the PCM of the 10+2.

However if you have secured more than 90% in 10+2,there is more chances that you can get admission without any donation.

3.The third is through the AIEEE ranking but from this year 2013 ,ISEET ranking will come into existence.

Hope the information helps you.If you want any more information regarding any thing about Galgotia university,you can leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
15th April 2013, 09:34 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of all i would like to inform you that the Galgotia Institute of Management & Technology has recently become a deemed university. So , from 2013 onwards , we can also say it The Galgotia University.

This university is amongst the top 10 Universities offering B.Tech Courses in Delhi NCR i terms of the education and Placement.

To get admission in Galgotia University in B.Tech , you need any one of the following :

* You should have got a rank below 5000 in the UPSEAT [Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Admission Test]. OR,

* You should have secured a rank less than 30,000 in the ISEET [Indian Science-Engineering Eligibility Test]. OR,

* Through Giving Donations if you have not got good marks in 12th.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
29th May 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

my rank in uptu is 10000
but i have 80 percent above in pcm class 12th can i get admission in galgotia
29th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in galgotia if i hv secured 19000 rank gen and 5000 rank obc in uptu and 55% marks in pcm??
30th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I have 38000 rank in upsee.I want admison btech cs or mechanical automation
30th May 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank in upsee is 60,000 ( gen), 19,000 ( obc ), 1200( air defence rank)
and 400 ( defence obc rank ). sir is there any way to take admission
in galgotia universitu and if not how much should i pay for managmnt qouta ??? plz reply
31st May 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank in upsee is 64000 gn and 20085 obc can i get good college
whether it is govt or pvt
31st May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

In 12th std cbse 2013 PCM 73% UPSEE 2013 rank is 95548. What is the chances in B.Tech in any division.
31st May 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 62% in 12th class and 46000 in uptu rank can i take admission in galgotias?
9th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i hve upsee gn rank 30,000 and obc rank 8000 nd i hve secured 70% in pcm and i m a dropper and hve jee main marks 91 and belongs to obc can i get galgotia
12th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

last date for admission in b.tech in galgotias university?
19th June 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 50% in pcm in 12th board can i take admisn in galgotia?
20th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 70000 general rank and 22000 obc rank then can i take admission in galgotia?
23rd June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 60% in pcm in 12th board 2013 sir can i take admission in galgotia ?
27th June 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 2000 rank in sc category in uptu.can i take admission in galgotia
8th July 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

got 10700 (gen) in upsee 2013. pcm (80%) home state
what best can i get?
14th July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get galgotia wid 96000 rank in jee main and 76% in 12th from bseb where topper of d board got 84%
15th July 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GALGOTIA COLLEGE AFTER SECURING 95000 RANK IN JEE MAIN 2013 AND 76.2% IN BSEB, WHERE THE TOPPER OF THE BOARD GOT JUST 84%???PLZZZ REPLY SOON...
17th July 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 155 marks in jee main and scored 88 % in 12 boards ..is there a chance of me getting into galgotias
22nd July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir at 9000 obc rank and 90% pcm can i get galgotia
31st July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in galgotia through upsee entrnce
2nd August 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 21187 in ggsipu ...... will i get admission in this college in btech without donation??
3rd August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I Got 62% in 12th in Bihar Board.I Am not qualify jee main.could i take admission in galgotia Engineering for B.Tech.
19th August 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date to join in galgotia college of business?
19th March 2014, 05:08 PM
hari.sadu

If you looking to take admission in Galgotia University than its a good choice. As per I know this university provides with the latest and modern technology, infrastructure. The teaching process over here is good with highly qualified faculties. Admission in B.Tech in Galgotia University is now much simple and it is through GEEE for all B.Tech courses. If you seeking to take admission in B.Tech you need to fill the online form of GEEE which costs Rs750. The candidate looking to take this exam must have scored an aggregate of 50% or above in phy, chem and maths. This is a university level exam. Last date for the submission of the form is May 20,2014 and the entrance test is proposed to be conducted on 8th June,2014.
19th March 2014, 05:41 PM
hari.sadu

If you looking to take admission in Galgotia University than its a good choice. As per I know this university provides with the latest and modern technology, infrastructure. The teaching process over here is good with highly qualified faculties. Admission in B.Tech in Galgotia University is now much simple and it is through GEEE for all B.Tech courses. If you seeking to take admission in B.Tech you need to fill the online form of GEEE which costs Rs750. The candidate looking to take this exam must have scored an aggregate of 50% or above in phy, chem and maths. This is a university level exam. Last date for the submission of the form is May 20,2014 and the entrance test is proposed to be conducted on 8th June,2014.
15th May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

how much donation i hv needed for admmission if i hv got 50% in 12th borads for btec
31st May 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

as cbse has not issued the 12th result till 20th of may thats by i did not fill the entrance exam form , as acc. to your eligibility criteria only the students having above 70% in 12th could apply for b.tec course n in 12th i have got above 75% now i can apply for your university but the last date of submission of form for b.tec has gone . so,i request u to let me know about other process by which i can get admission in your university .......
do u have any option for direct admission ?? n wats the fee structure for direct admission ??
hoping for an early response .....
3rd June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 31501 gen rank in uptu and57 marks in jee mains.i have scored 87%in 12th through up board and77% in 10th.can i get admission in galgotia ,jss,kiet.. please inform me..
3rd June 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 92% in pcm and 5740 rank from obc and 21000 from general . So i can get admission in galgotias , AKG , KIET without donation
25th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I have got 5228 rank gen.... n ....94%pcm ......can I get some scholarship in Galgotias engineering college..?????
27th June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take admision in gu but i am het score in jee main 48 and i am sc.if i am elighble then rply me sir .....
29th June 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir I secured 45605 rank (gen)and 14031 (obc)in uptu exam 20 14 and have 87.8 (pcm)in 12 can I get admission in galgotias university noida
1st July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My rank is ( GN58663 ) ( GL9264 ) ( BC18563 ) ( BCGL2346 ) in upsee2014. Can I get a good government college? Please reply soon . It is very important .....
20th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 90 % marks in boards. But i have dropped one after board for preparation. but I could not scored well . Would I have to give donation to seek admission in galgotia college for b. Tech
21st May 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I get ABES ,GALGOTIAS AND AKG OTHER TOP COLLEGES , Sir my uptu rank in genrral cat.. 30000 and obc cat... 10000 and my 12th precentage 93.6% in U.P BOARD
21st May 2015, 02:25 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 90 % marks in boards. But i have dropped one after board for preparation. but I could not scored well . Would I have to give donation to seek admission in galgotia college for b. Tech
You can get the required and updated details from information brochure on their website. Further, you should also try for admission in other well-known universities like: DU, PEC, Lovely Professional University, Jamia Millia.......Here, you'll get good placements and infrastructure is also very good.
21st May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir which rank fo you consider for admission general rank or obc rank and girls kota
30th May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 70%marks in 12th bihar board and 34 marks in jee main. Can I get admission in galgotia college of engineering and technology . please reply
3rd June 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir.
I got 74 % in biharboard and but I expect low rank in jeemain . can I get admission in galgotia college..If yes then plesae tell how I can ge admission .My email id is [email protected]
26th June 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i secure 344 rank in geee 2015 examination that is held on 14 june 2015 and i have 85% marks in cbse class 12 p.c.m name;shubham mahesh
5th July 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear shubham In Geee 15 your rank is very Good & you can get Admission of your desire Branch in Galgotias University.
6th July 2015, 05:38 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Galgotia Institute of Technology & Management.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. Galgotia Institute of Technology & Management (GITM) is a deemed University. It is a good engineering college which provide standard quality education and batter facility to the own students and faculty. If you want to take admission in this college then don't worry it is a good college.

As per your question you can take admission in the GITM through the State Engineering Entrance examination of the UP or through the management quota. I advise you to try for the State entrance examination and prepare well for the entrance examination to get a good rank.

I think that this will help you. For any more information regarding the college kindly visit the official website of the GITM. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
7th July 2015, 02:45 AM
sumansahujadam

You can get the required and updated details from information brochure on their website. Further, you should also try for admission in other well-known universities like: DU, PEC, Lovely Professional University, Jamia Millia.......Here, you'll get good placements and infrastructure is also very good.
18th July 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY JEE MAIN RANK IS 106750 AND OBC RANK IS31683.AND I GOT 88 PERCENT IN 12 BOARD EXAM .SO CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN B-TECH IN GALGOTIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?