21st May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?

what are the min. marks to get admission in government amravati college in maharashtra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  5. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  7. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  8. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  9. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
  10. Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?
  11. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  12. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  13. When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?
  14. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  15. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  16. Will I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune with 73 marks in CET?
  17. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  18. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
12th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?

how to get admission in government poltechnic college of amravati ?
23rd June 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?

I have got 60 marks in jee mains can I get admission in Amravati government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?