20th March 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?

I have currently given my exams for b.e. 2nd semester from rtmnu viz nagpur university affiliated college.
I wanted to know if I could get admission in government college of engg. amravati???
If not there are there any good colleges in maharashtra where i can get admission for b.e. second year?
I have secured 80% in first semester and second semester results are yet to come.I really want to change my college any how as it is not that good.Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?
  3. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  5. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  6. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  7. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  8. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  14. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  15. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  16. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  17. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  18. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
9th May 2014, 07:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?

I think it is possible if you want to get migration but in government college it is not possible so you can apply for any other private colleges in which you can apply for the admission in Maharastra. And as you have good marks in 1st year then i think you should continue there for your further years. So, i think you should not change your college.

Any ways if you want to apply for the admission in any other college in Maharastra then there are many colleges and here are some colleges:

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
International Institute of Information Technology, Pune
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai

All are best colleges and you can apply for any of the college. But i think you should not change your college you should clear all the semesters from that university in which you have done your 1st year.
18th June 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?

I secure71% in12th and 75 mark in jee main and qualified due to obc cast please tell me in which college can i get and i am from odisha
19th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% marks in tenth, 73.4% marks in 2(non-medical),in b.sc.(non medical) 57%.can i get good job with that marks.
15th July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

After completed first year in private college and Ihave secure good marks in B.Tech first year . Then, I want to know that Can i take the admission in government college for B.Tech second year ?
28th September 2015, 11:03 PM
Silent work
Member+

It's totally depends on decesion of principal of your college.

Generally it's not possible to migrate from one college to another after 1st year.

But your college's principal are agreed with your decesion then there is small chances of getting admission in another college.

But if there is seats available in government college of engineering amravati then you will get admission there otherwise not.
26th May 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati with 70 score in cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?