31st July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government medical college after scoring 85.05%

my merit mark are 85.05% i gate admison in govt.medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 190 marks?
  2. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  3. Which government medical college is possible after scoring cutoff of 199.5 in medical?
  4. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 91.81 percentile in boards?
  7. How to get admission in government medical college after scoring 85.05%
  8. Chances of getting admission in government medical college after scoring 196.5 as cutoff?
  9. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  10. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  11. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  13. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. Will I get a medical seat in any government college or self financing medical college after scoring 196.75?
  17. Which government medical college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET?
  18. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
15th July 2016, 11:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government medical college after scoring 85.05%

To get admission in any government medical college for undergraduate course i.e; MBBS and BDS you need to clear entrance examination called as NEET as board examination aggregate is alone not sufficient for seeking admission in any government college.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a common entrance examination held once every year by CBSE for admission in all government medical colleges except AIIMS.

--> To be eligible for NEET you are required to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 17 years to 25 years till the final date of that year in which you will get admitted in the first year of your undergraduate degree course. Age relaxation of 5 years is permissible for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate in these subjects from a recognized board. Relaxation of 10% marks is applicable for reserved category candidates.

--> Also for admission in AIIMS, you need to qualify a separate entrance examination called as AIIMS MBBS entrance examination for which your aggregate in the qualifying examination must be at least 60%.

For more details about these entrance examinations you can log on to their respective link i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in and www.aiimsexam.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?