15th June 2011, 11:26 PM
BRANESHMUSICMAD

Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?

1)procedure for admission for interstate students...
2)i am a student from tamilnadu government.my medical cut off is 182.5.but i didnt applied for entrance exam in b.j.medical college.whether i eligibile for admission to mbbs in that college??pls replay sir

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  5. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  7. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  9. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  12. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
12th November 2011, 07:31 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?

friend,

yes, you are eligible for that medical college because
your score is good and i think that you are under cut-off.
so good luck.
12th November 2011, 07:33 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?

friend,

yes, you are eligible for that medical college because
your score is good and i think that you are under cut-off.
so good luck.
3rd May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am born in chennai and studied in AP i have secured 983/1000 in 2 would it is possible to get for MBBS in chennai Govt. Medical
college or quote will you pls let me know.
26th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am II PUC student scored only 38% three subject i.e.Physics, chemestry. Biology, is it possible to get in medical seat in karnataka
8th April 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get addmision in bj medical college if I scored good in budget?
8th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can a NRI student (appearing for 12 th from saudia)appear for competitive exams IIT and AIIMS and other state common entrance exams,please guide.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?