15th June 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IMA after completion of 12th from Arts stream?

With most respect and humble submission I would like to state that I am 12th class pass in Arts stream and I would like to join IMA. Therefore, I request you to give me the necessary information to get admission in IMA. Yours faithfully,
Shweta.

19th June 2020, 09:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IMA after completion of 12th from Arts stream?

IMA refers to Indian Military Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify the CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Further, the minimum education required to apply for appearing in CDS entrance examination to join IMA are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of Indian.

* Your age need to lie within 20 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, having just completed your Class 12th in arts stream, you are not eligible to join IMA as the minimum educational requirement for the same is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For more details regarding the CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
4th October 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IMA after completion of 12th from Arts stream?

can i join indian army if i have 4 number of my eyes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?