18th December 2017, 10:26 AM
Deepak Singh kaneriya

Procedure to get admission in Banaras Hindu University after completion of 12th with Arts stream?

Procedure to get admission in Banaras Hindu University after completion of 12th with Arts stream? Can you please give me the step by step process to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Eligibility to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  5. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  8. Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  10. Will I be eligible to do MCA in 2017 without maths in +2? If not then how to make it possible?
  11. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. What are admission requirements of B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  16. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  17. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
19th December 2017, 09:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Banaras Hindu University after completion of 12th with Arts stream?

BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) is among the most oldest university of India and offers various courses.

The university conduct entrance test for admission in undergraduate course. So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance test for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required discipline in 12th std is as per the course is which admission is sought. So, if you want to get admission in B.A you are eligible to appear if you have passed 12th with Arts stream and scored minimum 50%.

The age of candidate must not exceed 22 years.

So, for detail information about UET examination visit at www.bhuonline.in.
19th December 2017, 10:35 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Banaras Hindu University after completion of 12th with Arts stream?

UET ( University Entrance Test ) conducted by BHU for admission in most of undergraduate courses in the university and colleges affiliated with it.

The eligibility to appear in examination for admission in Arts stream is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Science or Arts stream from a recognised board.

Candidate must have secured at least 50% in board examination.

There is limitation on maximum age limit of 22 years for general category.

So, you can apply for the examination and qualify in it , if you want to get admission in the course.

The official website of university is http://www.bhuonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?