20th March 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?

HELLO SIR/MA'M.
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO Bsc. BIOTECHNOLOGY IN REPUTED COLLEGE. AND I HAD CHOOSEN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN PLACE OF MATHS IN 12TH CLASS.I'M I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CAREER..NEED YOUR HELP...
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  4. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  6. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  7. What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in biotechnology?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  9. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  11. How to get admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab university either by Entrance Exam or through percentage of marks?
  12. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  13. How can I apply for admission in MSc Biotechnology in NDRI Karnal while studying BSc Biotechnology in 3rd year
  14. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  15. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  17. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  18. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
14th April 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?

is pcm group ok for taking biotech?
17th April 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?

Hey i m doing my 12th and i m planning to do biotechnology in US what all exams should i appear for?
17th October 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12 for getting admission in biotechnology colleges
9th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i wish to do biotechnology in Bsc after 2nd puc is C E T EXAM required what are the are the courses offered in Bsc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?