5th June 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?

Hello I'm Shweta, studying Ayurvedic medical (BAMS) 2nd year in Bangalore.. I want to do BSc in agriculture or biotechnology corresponding course. So Pease tell me how to apply the form for admission and details about the course (fees, duration etc)
Thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  2. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  5. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value? -- [New]
  6. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
  7. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  8. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  10. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  11. How to join correspondence course in BSc food technology or Agriculture?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. How can I apply for MSc agriculture couse in KAU?
  15. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  16. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  17. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  18. Admission details about BSc Agriculture?
21st August 2012, 05:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I'm Shweta, studying Ayurvedic medical (BAMS) 2nd year in Bangalore.. I want to do BSc in agriculture or biotechnology corresponding course. So Pease tell me how to apply the form for admission and details about the course (fees, duration etc)
Thanking you..
The Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance Education, offers B.Sc in Biotechnology. All Courses Conducted through Directorate of Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions University is approved by Distance Education Council [DEC], IGNOU. The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance Education.

For detail information one may refer to the following Address:

ENQUIRY OFFICER .,
Directorate of Distance Education,
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY,
NH-47, Sankari Main Road,
Ariyanoor,
Salem - 636 308
TamilNadu,India
Phone : 0427-3987000 / 0427-2477522.
21st August 2012, 08:07 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?

dear,

eligibility for bsc in agriculture:

10+2 or equivalent in scienc/agriculture with physics ,maths,chemistry/biology/agriculture with at leat 60% marks

scope and job prospectus:

it has better scope in jobs as well as in higher studies

you can do mba in agriculture
Attached Files
File Type: doc Course Structure.doc(30.0 KB, 126 views)
11th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

when the application forms are announced to take admission for bsc agri?
17th March 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed intermediate MPC do i eligibul for bsc agriculture. If i what is the procedure ?
21st May 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying BAMS I want live that course I want to take admission in B.sc agree it is possible what is the porcedure tell me
1st June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for BSc in biotech ?
5th June 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me sir i got 56 percent in hsc so i have to admission in govment colege for bsc in agri and i am belonging to obc category
1st August 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I didn't completed any admission process for bsc agri admission...
So wats the option to get admission for bsc agri???
11th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What fee structure for bsc agriculture govt college in banglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?