24th December 2011, 04:46 PM
ASHUTOSH BASHISHTHA

How to get admission for learning language in JNU? Which book to be referred?

How should i get admission for learning language in (jnu) for that how should i maintain myself
by which book i have to do practise

30th August 2012, 03:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for learning language in JNU? Which book to be referred?

Your question lack proper details regarding the subject language. There are so many languages- National and International, for which these are the programs, is offered. Hence, to know about the program, you will have to mention on which language you want to pursue the course. Books name cannot be provided as well, until and unless you provide the name of language.

You should have mentioned your academic qualification with marks secured in each subject to get precise information. You haven't even mentioned that.
By the acronym ‘JNU’ there are 2 universities:
Jaipur National University
Jawaharlal Nehru University

Hence, it is not clear for which university you are seeking this information.

Consequently, in the absence of such vital details it is not possible to provide the information you are seeking.

For your reference i have mentioned the official website of both these universities. For further information you can visit their official website:

www.jnujaipur.ac.in

www.jnu.ac.in
10th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for learning language in JNU? Which book to be referred?

how 2 prepare myself for an entrance exam of spanish language(jnu,jawaharlal nehru university )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?