26th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission list of B.Ed in Gujarat?

I aditi upadhyay i submit my form in b.ed at gujarat university and i want check i got admission in b.ed? Yes or no?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  5. How to get admission list of B.Ed in Gujarat?
  6. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  7. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  9. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  12. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?
  16. Last year merit list for admission in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm with 68%
  17. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  18. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
13th July 2015, 12:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission list of B.Ed in Gujarat?

To check whether you have got admission in the B.Ed. course or not, you have to go to the college yourself. The notice board provided in the college gives all kinds of notices. Especially if there are notices for admissions in a particular course, then that notice will be given in the very beginning. It will be given in such a manner that no student who have applied for it, may miss it. So don't worry, just visit your college during the office hours. But before doing all this, just make sure that you call the administrative office before you go to the college. It is because, it might so happen that, on that day, result is not up yet. You go and then come back and your effort goes in vain. So to avoid that just call in the office and know whether the result is published yet or not. If it is, then go and check your name.
13th May 2019, 12:26 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The university will release the notification for Gujarat B. Ed course in April 2019.

The admission process will also start with the release of notification.

The last date to apply for the B. Ed entrance examination will fall in May 2019.

The Entrance exam will be conducted in the month of May 2019 and its result will be declared in June 2019.

The admission process for the regular course of B. Ed will start in July 2019.
15th May 2019, 01:26 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

The admission in B. Ed course will be based on the merit list of the entrance exam.

Notification and admission process :

1) The university will release the notification for Gujarat B. Ed course in April 2019

2) The admission process will also start with the release of notification

3) The last date to apply for the B. Ed entrance examination will fall in May 2019

4) The entrance exam will be conducted on the month of May 2019 and its results will be declared in June 2019

5) The admission process for the regular course of B. Ed will start in July 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?