24th March 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Friends,
May I please know the list of the collages
in Gujarat state for doing Diploma in Architecture course?
Also let me know the process for admission.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  2. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  3. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  5. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  10. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  12. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  13. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  14. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  16. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  17. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  18. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
16th April 2015, 12:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
May I please know the list of the collages
in Gujarat state for doing Diploma in Architecture course?
Also let me know the process for admission.
Waiting for your response.

Diploma in Architecture Eligibility:

- Applicants must pass 10th standard with good marks in Science and Mathematics subject from a recognized board.
- Applicants should be reached the age of 16 years.

Selection Process:

- The admission shall be made strictly on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Architecture in Gujarat:

Bhulabhai Vanmalibhai Patel Institute of Technology
At & P.O. Umrakh, Taluka- Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat
Phone : (02622) 220581, 222581, 224262
Fax : (02622) 225458

Government Polytechnic for GirlsOpp.P.R.L.
Nr.L.D.College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone : (079) 26306273
Fax : (079) 26306273

Government Polytechnic Vadnagar
B/H.S.T.Workshop, Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat
Phone : (02761) 292555
Fax : (02761) 222225

Maharaja Sayajirao University of BarodaKalabhavan,
Rajmahal Road, Near Kirtistambh Baroda, Gujarat
Phone : (0265) 2795521, 2434188
Mobile : 9227443209, 9426040959
Fax : (0265) 2423898

Vidhyabharti Trust Polytechnic
Umarakh, Bardoli Surat, Gujarat
Phone : (02622) 222581, 220581
Fax : (02622) 225458
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?