7th August 2010, 11:05 PM
m.hemalatha

How to get admission in MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college?

i have completed Bcom(corporate sectretaryship) this year 2010 from ethiraj college. now i want to pursue MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college
can you please suggest and help me how to get admission,?

8th August 2010, 03:43 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college?

Yeah its a good course and you can take admission into it.

The admission criteria is that you must clear an entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance test is all india level so any state student can participate in it.

The notice about the admission notification is mostly out in month of April. So keep tracking their official website for updates after March

http://www.srmc.edu/
8th August 2010, 04:40 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college?

Ya it is a good course and also have good oppourtunities but the placement in good hospitals is according to your university.

So,choose a good university.

Entrance Exam will be held on near May next year. For more detail click on

www.srmc.edu
8th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Rickers

Hello,

That is good you have completed your graduation. For admission in MBA from ramachandra college you must appear for the entrance test conducted by the college.
This entrance test is all india basis test, so you have to prepare hard for this test. The entrance test will be held on month of march. so keep touch with the official website of the college.

Good luck!!!
8th August 2010, 10:51 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

If you are in final year of graduation you can take admission in this course . There are total 30 seats in this college for MBA. Entrance test is conducted every year. In 2010 , it has already been conducted on 6 june.
I am mentioning the website :

http://www.srmc.edu/university/admin_mba_hhsm.htm
11th January 2011, 11:14 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiiii,,,,

The admission criteria is that you must clear an entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance test is all India level so any state student can participate in it.

The notice about the admission notification is mostly out in month of April.

For more details, visit

www.srmc.edu

Good luck
12th January 2011, 06:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The college carries out an entrance exam every year for selecting candidates to their courses. You must learn this as to be called in for the interview process. The entrance is a national level exam and students from different state can also apply. The admission notification comes out during the month of April. There fore keep visiting the official website from the month of March.
4th February 2011, 07:07 PM
Ankur agrawal

If u complete ur BCOM then apply for entrance exam of mba and send a copy of ur score card in the perticular college , as per ur marks the college mangment give u a chance of interview... college level entrece exam is also their
4th February 2011, 11:56 PM
xavi

hiii

to get admission in MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college
Yeah its a good course and you can take admission into it.
The admission criteria is that you must clear an entrance examination conducted by the university. The entrance test is all india level so any state student can participate in it.
The notice about the admission notification is mostly out in month of April. So keep tracking their official website for updates after March
http://www.srmc.edu/

good luck
6th July 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed bcom nd want to do mba. .which entrance test is to clear for admission
18th July 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed bsc. (nursing)., do im eligible for admission in hospital management?
24th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i hv completd my bsc it ....... but i wanna go through in medcal field...m i elegble to take adm'n in mba health and care? pjz reply
rohit
12th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

im a medical graduate and want to do mba in health what should i study for entrance test
25th September 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is doing "b.sc.physician assistant "worth?After finishing it which university offers m.sc.in Physician assistant? And what is its fees structure, please tell as soon as possible. ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?