12th February 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MCA in Pune University

i want give the addmition for mca in pune unevercity include college for year2013,so can you give the information about fee structure of various collegs include pune univercity?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  2. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  3. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  5. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  6. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  7. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  8. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  9. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  10. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission for MCA in Pune University
  12. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  13. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  14. Date of MCA entrance exams for admission into Pune and other MCA colleges?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?
  16. How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks
  17. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  18. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
13th February 2013, 04:56 PM
helper1

Default Re: How to get admission for MCA in Pune University

hello friend,

PUNE University is the best collage from which do it MCA you need to be give the entrance exam which has been conducted by the PUne university in the month of feb.

Eligibility for admission in Pune university:

1/ you should be passed the bachelor degree with science with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university

MCA entrance exam syllabus:

1. Reasoning
2.Mathematics (10th or 12th lavel)
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Computer questions
5. C language etc

so you need to be do it preparation of these entrance exam syllabus for the qualify the entrance exam with good marks..

for the PUne university no of students are apply for the entrance exam so according to good ranking you can get the admission ...

best of luck !
3rd May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take admission in mca after completing mcm.
4th May 2013, 01:13 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want give the addmition for mca in pune unevercity include college for year2013,so can you give the information about fee structure of various collegs include pune univercity?
For taking Admission in Pune University for MCA you will have to apply for MAH-CET(Maharashtra Common Entrance Test).To appear in this exam,the eligibility required are as follows :-

Educational qualification :-
  • You should be passed out in BCA/B.SC(IT)/Graduation in any discipline.
  • If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline then you must have studied Mathematics/Statistics in Graduation Level.
Marks :-
  • Your minimum marks in Graduation and 10+2 should be 60%.
  • For taking Admission in this course in Pune university your age should not be above 24 years.
Exam Pattern :-
  • Questions will be from 5 sections.
  • Each sections will include 50 questions.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.
Syllabus :-
  • Mathematics(10+2 Level).
  • Computer Science.
  • Reasoning.
  • General Awareness.
  • English Language.
NOTE :- Fee structure is revised every year and till now the Notification for MAH-CET Exam has not been declared.This exam notification will be declared in the last week of May.You can fee structure after your Registration for this exam.

Please visit MAH-CET Official website.
16th May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i m complete bca in distance mode in ms university tirunellvelli can i give addmission to pune university in regular mode without enterence
17th August 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I m vijeta from rajasthan. And i didn't give entrance exam of your university, but i want to take admission in your university. Can i take admission in yyour university?
4th June 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i m vikram i got 48% in 10th and intermediate stage. I had complet degree bsc(computer scince)i got 75% can i eligible to take addmission in university of pune?
1st July 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Abhay, i got 49% in class x,48% In class xii & 73% in bca from kolkata. do get an addmission in pune univercity for mca? If yes then please suggest what to do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?