11th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

I have not get admit card of AIEEE entrance exam also I have no photocopy of application form and demand draft.So how I get admit card?

11th April 2011, 03:29 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

first thing which you have to do is that you have to check your application from status it

is necessary because if your application form has been aacpeted by them then you will

definitely get your admit card but if it has been rejected then you will have to apply for

next time .

you can check it here :

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

if it says that your application form has been accepted.then you can download

duplicate admit card

requests for duplicate admit card be sent to

Assistant Secretary (AIEEE)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092

with 2 photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by
Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted
officer.

Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the
Demand Draft/Challan)

Such request for issue of duplicate admit card should accompany with a Demand Draft in
favour of Secretary,CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi amounting Rs.50/- as fee and
additional Rs.30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates.

In no case the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centres.

For more information

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2009/exam09/exam.htm
11th April 2011, 03:30 PM
henrythierry

The Admit Card will be sent by post "Under Certificate of Posting (UPC)" to the candidates (including those who made application online) about four weeks before the conduct of the examination. In case the Admit Card is not received by 6 th April, 2011 the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7 th April, 2011 to 20th April, 2011 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form one is duly attested as mentioned in para 2 above), and proof regarding remittance of fee who have submitted application “Online’.

For latest updates/ information on Admit Card for AIEEE - 2011, visit

http : / / aieee . nic . in/
11th April 2011, 04:21 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Admit Card
Date of dispatch of Admit Card: 18.03.2011 to 31.03.2011

Issue/dispatch of duplicate admit card(on request only with fee of Rs. 50/- + postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate: 07.04.2011 to 23.04.2011 (By Hand) and 11.04.2011 to 20.04.2011 (By Post)

In case the Admit Card is not received by 6th April, 2011 the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7 th April, 2011 to 20th April, 2011 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form one is duly attested), and proof regarding remittance of fee who have submitted application “Online’.

The Admit Card will be sent by post UPC to the candidates (including those who made application online) about four weeks before the conduct of the examination, however, the Board will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of admit card in transit. It will be the responsiblity of the candidate to contact/write to the Board in case he/she is not in receipt of the Admit Cards by 7th April 2011.

Such requests be sent to Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092 with 2 photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted officer.
Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the Demand Draft/Challan) in respect of those candidates who have made application online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get a duplicate Admit Card.
11th April 2011, 04:45 PM
piyush121

Thumbs up Re: How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

hello friend,

you must be having your brouchere .there your application number is written

You contact CBSE immediately to get duplicate admit card. A list of all the candidates and their examination centre has been displayed on Board’s website www.aieee.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in . The candidates may also check their particulars after punching their application form number or registration number of AIEEE.

In case the Admit Card is not received by 6th April, 2011 the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7 th April, 2011 to 20th April, 2011 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form one is duly attested), and proof regarding remittance of fee who have submitted application “Online’.

now since you dont have xerox of your application you heve to wait to get your admit card.

call the aieee office and tell your problem.

Issue/dispatch of duplicate admit card(on request only with fee of Rs. 50/- + postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate: 07.04.2011 to 23.04.2011 (By Hand) and 11.04.2011 to 20.04.2011 (By Post)

I hope you get your admit card soon
11th April 2011, 04:49 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Admit Card

The Admit Card will be sent by post UPC to the candidates (including those who made application online) about four weeks before the conduct of the examination, however, the Board will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of admit card in transit. It will be the responsiblity of the candidate to contact/write to the Board in case he/she is not in receipt of the Admit Cards by 7th April 2011.

Such requests be sent to Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092 with 2 photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted officer. Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the Demand Draft/Challan) in respect of those candidates who have made application online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get a duplicate Admit Card.

Visit www.aieeeonlinetest.com to know about AIEEE Online Test.
11th April 2011, 06:27 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

AIEEE Admit Card:

If your application form has been received and processing of your admit card is started.In case the Admit Card is not received by 6th April the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7th April to 17th April giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form one is duly attested), and proof regarding remittance of fee who have submitted application “Online’.

You can send your request to:
Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092

For more details,please refer to website:
www.aieee.nic.in

regards
Kapila
11th April 2011, 06:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not get admit card of AIEEE entrance exam also I have no photocopy of application form and demand draft.So how I get admit card?
If You Do not have a photocopy of application form and demand draft, then you will not get your AIEEE dublicate admit card.

Because it was clearly mentioned in the official website that, if You will not received your admit card by 6/April/2011 then you should contact the AIEEE concerned department between 7/April/2011 to 20/April/2011 by giving the details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, with two photographs, only then they will issue you a dublicate admit card.

But you do not have all these documents with you, then i think you will not get your admit card. Because if you dont send all these documents to the AIEEE, then they will not issue you dublicate admit card.

So, if you want to get any other information, then please visit the official website or contact to the AIEEE concerned department -

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html

Address -

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

Ph - 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087

Fax - 011-22246095, 22235775.
11th April 2011, 07:20 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)

hi friend....
if you didnt have the photocopy of your application form or or registration no than first of all check this link ...if you are able to get you application no than u can download your admit card....
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx
this link help you to getting your application no of your aieee form than u you got this than
check this web site .....

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html
11th April 2011, 07:28 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you did't get AIEEE admit card beore 6th April 2011,you can get dupicate admit, by sending your xerox copy of application form,postal,2 photocopies and dispatched information to concerned department before 20th April 2011.

Here is the address of concerned department for admit card:

PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

Ph - 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087

Fax - 011-22246095, 22235775.

Please send your detail,as soon as possible before 20th April 2011,you will be geting the duplicate admit card.So that you can appear for the exam,which is going to held on 1st May 2011.

11th April 2011, 08:47 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi,

It is clearly mentioned in the official website that, if a candidate does not receive admit card by 6/April/2011 then please contact the AIEEE concerned department between 7/April/2011 to 20/April/2011.

If you are not having photocopy of application form and demand draft then you can get your duplicate AIEEE admit card by producing these details:-

- details of the Post Office,
- date of dispatch,
- original receipt of postal dispatch
- photostat copy of the Application Form, with two photographs .

As you don't have Photostat copy of the your Application Form then if you have your application form number i think may help you in getting duplicate admit card from AIEEE authority.

So, don't waste time contact AIEEE examination authority at below address .

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi-110092.

Telephone: 011-22239177-80
Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775

All the Best for Exam...
11th April 2011, 08:57 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You can get a duplicate AIEEE 2011 admit card from AIEEE Unit, CBSE Regional office, Patparganj New Delhi.

You can get it by submitting two passports size photo one of which is attested by the principle or gazzeted officer, Rs 50 demand draft + Rs 30 if you want to get it by post, photocopy of application form and slip of speed post indicating the date of posting.

Photocopy of application form is essential to get admit card, but get it confirm from CBSE office.

In no case admit card will be provided from the center or after examination.
12th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I have not get admit card of AIEEE entrance exam So how I get admit card?
13th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

am i can't take my admitcard by net?
13th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am not recived my admitcard.so what i do this matter.i have no photocopy of application form and dimand draft.
13th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i apply for AIEEE 2011 online till i does net get my admit card plz sort out my problem.
13th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

.I don't received my admit. Card plz help me
13th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir
i fill the off line form but i am one mistak i fillup the ex center code of online my form reject or no plz advized me sir
14th April 2011, 12:19 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

If you have not received your admit card then you have to write/contact the UPSC before 20th April,2011 giving the details of the post office,date of dispatch,original receipt of postal dispatch,photostat copy of application form,two photograph and proof of remittance of fee who have submitted application online.
14th April 2011, 01:57 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
AIEEE Admit card

If you have not receive the admit card till now then you can directly
contact to the AIEEE office or you can also download the admit card
on the given below website.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx

Visit this website and enter the application number and date of birth
after this you will get your admit card.

You can also contact on the given address :

Central Board of Secondary Education.
PS 1-2, Institutional Area.
IP Extension, Patpargang.
Delhi - 110092.
Phone number - 011- 22239177-80.
Extn. 110, 151,157.
011- 22246095, 22246087.
Fax- 011-22246095, 22235775.

For any other details please visit the official website of AIEEE.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Regards
~Mukul~
14th April 2011, 11:03 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

write to cbse...with details of postoffice.
2-date of dispatch.
3-original receipt of postal dispatch
4-2 photos of yours
5-and proof regarding remittance of fee..
14th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i dont take own admite card
14th April 2011, 11:45 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

You can check your aplication status from AIEEE official site
14th April 2011, 12:09 PM
A15
Junior Member+

AIEEE Admit Card

Such requests be sent to Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092 with 2 photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted officer.
Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the Demand Draft/Challan) in respect of those candidates who have made application online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get a duplicate Admit Card.
14th April 2011, 12:31 PM
ALOK PAL

Go to aieee website and download your admit card by entering your application no. And date of birth... It is now available on the website... Good luck..
14th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card. please give me suggetion on my E-mail ID [email protected].
14th April 2011, 04:21 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

Quote:
.I don't received my admit. Card plz help me

For Duplicate Admit Card

Request must be Sent to below address with Two Photographs , one should be attested by Principal of your Institution and Photocopy of that Application form with proofs regarding remittance of ffee .

Such request for issue of duplicate admit card should accompany with a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary,CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi amounting Rs.50/- as fee and additional Rs.30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates.

14th April 2011, 04:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

The information regarding AIEEE admit card is given below:

AIEEE 2011 Admit Card Information:

The Admit Card will be sent by post "Under Certificate of Posting (UPC)" to the candidates (including those who made application online) about four weeks before the conduct of the examination. In case the Admit Card is not received by 6 th April, 2011 the candidates should write/contact the CBSE between 7 th April, 2011 to 20th April, 2011 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photostat copy of the Application Form, two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form one is duly attested as mentioned in para 2 above), and proof regarding remittance of fee who have submitted application “Online’.

To download provisional admit card for AIEEE - 2011, visit

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/AdmitInput.aspx
14th April 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how we get online aieee admit card
14th April 2011, 06:57 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear friend,

the date for dispatch of AIEEE admmit card is from 18.03.2011 to 31.03.2011

but if you did not receive your admit card within these dates then you can apply for a duplicate one

-->can apply for duplicate admit card with fee of Rs. 50/- + postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate

---> you can apply it by post from 07.04.2011 to 23.04.2011 or by hand from 11.04.2011 to 20.04.2011

**for the further details you can contact the aiee helpline numbers or the e-mail id given in the below link..........

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Contact.htm

best of luck.............
14th April 2011, 07:03 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
i am not recived my admitcard.so what i do this matter.i have no photocopy of application form and dimand draft.
dear friend,

the date for dispatch of AIEEE admmit card is from 18.03.2011 to 31.03.2011

and since you have not got your admit card till now you can apply for an duplicate one ....here's the procedure

-->can apply for duplicate admit card with fee of Rs. 50/- + postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate

---> you can apply it by post from 07.04.2011 to 23.04.2011 or by hand from 11.04.2011 to 20.04.2011

**for the further details you can contact the aiee helpline numbers or the e-mail id given in the below link..........

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Contact.htm

best of luck
14th April 2011, 07:42 PM
yatsra

dear,
Try to find information at www.allindiaexams, www.careerpoint.com , www.yuvabharat.com, site to get imformation.
cbse onsite will surely helpful.
14th April 2011, 08:32 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi
Contact

Assistant Secretary(AIEEE)
14th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

my application form is recieved but i have not got my admit card what should i do now?
14th April 2011, 11:53 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

For information.

Visit the website : http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/InfoGlance.htm

Issue / Dispatch of Duplicate Admit card (On Request Only with fee of Rs.50/ + Postal charge of Rs.30/- Extra for out station candidates).

07.04.11 To 23.04.11 ( By Hand )
11.04.11 To 20.04.11 ( By Post )

More details,Visit the official website : http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html
15th April 2011, 10:15 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to get AIEEE admit card if not received?

Quote:
If the admit card is not recieved by the candidate before one week from
the date of examination candidate can request for the duplicate admit
card.
For the duplicate admit card you have to send a request application at the address mentioned below.

For this you have to pay Rs. 50 for the duplicate admit card and Rs. 30 for the postage charge.

You can send your application for the duplicate admit card at the below address

16th April 2011, 02:11 PM
deepu.gahlyan

Quote:
I have not get admit card of AIEEE entrance exam So how I get admit card?
pleaz tell me how i get it
16th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i don't receive admit card yet .so plz give me information .
you can send information at my e mail id [email protected]
than you.
16th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I don t received my admit card plz help me.
18th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Md Aadil

Quote:
Sir, I have not get the my admit card yet .so sir inform me where is my admit card.
18th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i have not receive my admit yet.
18th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card how can i get it please help me to get out of this problem
18th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can downloaded admit card is valid to give exam
19th April 2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind_singh View Post
first thing which you have to do is that you have to check your application from status it

is necessary because if your application form has been aacpeted by them then you will

definitely get your admit card but if it has been rejected then you will have to apply for

next time .

you can check it here :

if it says that your application form has been accepted.then you can download

duplicate admit card

requests for duplicate admit card be sent to

with 2 photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by
Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted
officer.

Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the
Demand Draft/Challan)

Such request for issue of duplicate admit card should accompany with a Demand Draft in
favour of Secretary,CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi amounting Rs.50/- as fee and
additional Rs.30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates.

In no case the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centres.

For more information

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2009/exam09/exam.htm
i can't get my admit card of aieee
20th April 2011, 12:41 AM
unregistered

[QUOTE=unregistered;5408554]I have not get admit card of AIEEE entrance exam also I have no photocopy of application form and demand draft.So how I get admit card?
username=DEVENDRA SONI
20th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

how i get admit card
20th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

sir what is theb proper procedure to get the admit if not recieved yet
sir reply , imediately
21st April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have not get my admit card.
21st April 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have don't recieved admit card please help me
22nd April 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

does the downloded application form is accepted in examination centre or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?