23rd February 2011, 08:05 PM
sahana s

How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

i want the website details in which i can get the application form of karnataka pgcet 2011. and also the syllabus of pgcet..

24th February 2011, 11:29 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

Hello Friend

Important Dates regarding the KCET are :

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of April, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/
24th February 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

i need to know ,when the pgcet exam forms of mca in karnataka are distributed and when entrance exams 2011 are conducted?...
24th February 2011, 05:41 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

For your information:
Downloading of Application Forms from KRLMPCA website: Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 to Thursday, 6 Jan 2011

KRLMPCA PGCET 2011 Important Dates
  • Downloading of Application Forms from KRLMPCA website : Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 to Thursday, 6 Jan 2011
  • Last date for receipt of filled-in KRLMPCA PGCET 2011 application form : Saturday, 8 Jan 2011
  • Download of KRLMPCA PGCET 2011 Admission tickets from website, available from : Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011
  • Date of KRLMPCA PGCET 2011 Entrance Test : Saturday, 5 Feb 2011 - between 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
  • Date of publishing KRLMPCA PGCET Answer keys on website : Saturday, 5 Feb 2011
  • Last date for receiving objections, if any: Wednesday, 9 Feb 2011
  • Date of publishing of final Merit List: Monday, 28 Feb 2011
  • KRLMPCA PGCET Counselling : Mid-April (The actual date will be announced later)
Syllabus:http://www.successcds.net/examsyllabus/karnataka-pgcet-common-entrance-test/10697/

Regards
24th February 2011, 06:42 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2010 Application Form:-

Online application forms are not available.
You can get the application form offline.

The Karnataka PGCET 2010 application can be obtained on payment of Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of Karnataka SC/ ST and Cat-I,on production of documentary proof) in the form of DD only, drawn in favour of the Member Secretary, CPAC payable at Belgaum.

a) Karnataka PGCET 2010 Application can be obtained only in person from :1) Gulbarga University,
1) Department of Management,
“Jnana Ganga”,
Gulbarga – 585106
Phone No : 08472-263283.

2)University of Mysore,
B.N. Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences,
“Manasagangothri,” MYSORE – 570 006
Phone No : 0821-2413920/2419755

3) Karnataka University,
Kousali Institute of Management Studies,
Dharwad – 580 003
Phone No : 0836-2741882

4) Karnataka State Women’s University,
Department of PG Studies & Research in Management,
Bijapur – 586 101
Phone No : 08352-277503

5) J N N College of Engineering,
Dept. of MBA, Savalanga Road, Navule,
Shimoga – 577 204
Phone No : 08182-276568

6) Srinivasa Institute of Technology,
Merlapadavu, Arkula, P.O. Parangipet, Valachil,
Mangalore – 574 143
Phone No : 0824-2274730/32

7) Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Shamanur Road, Davanagere – 577 004
Phone No : 08192-222245

8 ) Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleshwarappa Engineering College,
Cantonment, Bellary-583104,
Phone No : 08392-244809

9) Sahyadri Institute of Technology & Management,
NH – 48, Adyar,
Mangalore – 575009,
Phone No : 0824 – 2277222.

b) Karnataka PGCET 2010 Application can be procured in person & also by Post from :
1) Visvesvaraya Technological University,
PGCET Cell,
“Jnana Sangama”, BELGAUM – 590 018,

2) VTU Regional Office,
No. 351, II cross, I Block,
Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 011

3) VTU Regional Office,
Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering Campus,
Mysore – 570 006

4) VTU Regional Office,
Rajapura Kusnoor Road,
Gulbarga – 585 106.

The application can be obtained through post by applying on a plain paper indicating Name of the candidate & complete postal address, name of course for which admission is sought and enclose the DD (mention DD No., Date and Bank name) for application fee.
1st March 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

when the exam of pgecet
15th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am deepika last year that is in the year of 2010 i have completed my degree(BBM). and this year 2011 i am thinking to do MBA. so i want to know full information about pgcet exam regarding for MBA. so please kindly send me to my email ID
My Email ID:[email protected]
20th March 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi am pavani......where should i get karnataka pgcet 2011 application for M.tech and when will be the exam conducted???????
Please give me reply. My email id is [email protected].
24th March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me the exam date of (MTECH)PGCET,when application form is available in online.MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
24th March 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi.........wen will be d last date for applying pgcet.?......n information regarding colleges in banglore?
my email id:[email protected]
25th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me d last date for applying pgcet for m.c.a
26th March 2011, 11:08 PM
prasankumar89

when wil be the pgcet 2011 exam date?
26th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

Thanks.
All the best.
31st March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hw can i get online application form for karnataka pgcet 2011
1st April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

wen is the applications are distributed and last date for submisson of applications for karnataka pgcet 2011 for mca
3rd April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

where can we get the pgcet applications forms.and when is the last date of application submission..
5th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How do i get the application form of PGCET for MBA? And when is the last submission date? [email protected]
7th April 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

please send me the exam date of (MTECH)PGCET,when application form is available in online & syllabus for the CSE.
MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
7th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

my age is 42, i want to do mtech in Civil engineering, please guide me
7th April 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, may i know where i can get the PGCET application forms for MBA,when is the last date to submit it and the date of PGCET exam.
My e-mail id:[email protected]
Thank you.
13th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

when and from where do we get pgcet mtech application form
13th April 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam? My email ID- [email protected]
14th April 2011, 02:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahana s View Post
i want the website details in which i can get the application form of karnataka pgcet 2011. and also the syllabus of pgcet..
Hey friend,

As you are asking about the information regarding the PGCET exam 2011 refer below :

PGCET 2011 - Important Dates

Sale of Applications: from 06.04.2011 to 21.05.2011

Last date(s) for submission of filled in applications:

Without late fee : 07.05.2011 by 4 pm.

With a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 13.05.2011 by 4 pm.

With a late fee of Rs. 400/- : 21.05.2011 by 4 pm.

For information regarding the syllabus refer the file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: doc PGCET.doc(25.0 KB, 360 views)
18th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

on which website can i find the PGCET exam forms or else how do i get offline forms..
please provide me the correct address where i cani find PGCET exam online or offline for the year 2011.
19th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,tis santoshi doing my final yr BE in information science wanted to do mtec after my engineering can u please send me d details like when will d forms for karnataka pgcet 2011 will be issued and d syllabus for it
19th April 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am doing my final year BE in information science after doing tat i want to join mtec can u plz send me details like when will karnataka pgcet 2011 forms will be issued my mail id is [email protected]
21st April 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im anuradha i completed my bsc finalyear i want to apply for pgcet can u plz help out for application of pgcet exam date and wher do i get pgcet form in state of bangalore my mailid is [email protected]
21st April 2011, 07:08 PM
zuneriya

Smile Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

can i knw how to apply
22nd April 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

IS PGCET APPLICATION CAN BE DONE ONLINE???
hii i am manu m r , i had completed my b tech and now planning to go for m tech, will u please tell me how i will get this pgcet entrance exam application form, please help me my email id :manumr1988@gmail,com
22nd April 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i'm doing my final year BE in information science after that i want to join MTECH so can u plz send me d details like when will karnataka pgcet 2011 forms will be issued.... last date of submission of form.. and d website to get the application form. My email id : [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

where can i get pgcet application (VTU)?
pls inform me to: [email protected]
24th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

When is the karnataka pgcet 2011?When we've to submit the application form?How to send it?Wat is the website to get the form?Please reply me soon..
My id is [email protected]
25th April 2011, 09:15 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,

Thanks
26th April 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

when pgcet 2011 for m tech will be conducted. date of giving the application send me details about it. please send the details. my e mail address is [email protected]
30th April 2011, 06:09 PM
RanjiniP

Where can I get the application form for M Tech PGCET VTU exam? Also pls provide me the syllabus for Mtech ECE dept.Also provide me the last date of application and date of exam. My mail ID: [email protected]
1st May 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the pgcet application form and when?

my e- mail id:[email protected]
2nd May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the karnataka pgcet application form ???
5th May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

how and when can i get the karnataka pgcet application form for mca 2011??sir please send me about the whole information for karnataka pgcet for mca....my e-mail id:[email protected]
7th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Please give the correct information so as where online can i get karnataka PGCET 2011 application forms
11th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hi am kishor. plz inform me regarding the pgcet of mca.. am frm bangalore.. plz mail me about procedure..
mail to [email protected]
12th May 2011, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

how to download the karnataka PGCET application form from online?and also the syllabus for the karnadaka pgcet exam foe me computer science
12th May 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

where can we get the pgcet applications forms.and when is the last date of application submission..
13th May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

[babu i had asked u about karnataka pgcet
and u answered about kcet
nee yabba
13th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

where can i get pgcet application form?and when
my email id:[email protected]
13th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hi,am pallavi
when will conducting the engineering cs pgcet and how to get application form.whats the syllabus
13th May 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me application form for PGCET(M.Tech)(EC) to my email-id.
Email:- [email protected]
14th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, may I knw wen is pgcet exams starting for mba?? n could u pls give me the information abt pgcet sylabbus........ pls mail me at [email protected]
16th May 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I m Aniket.. Ll b completing my btech in dis june.. Want to do mtech in d best coll of karnataka in d field of something computer oriented electrical n electrtonics thing eg. SCADA Systems... Can u plz tell me which coll provides this course n wat is d average package being provided during coll recruitment...???
Wen is d exam of PGCET 2011???? Plz mail me at [email protected]
16th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want to know how to apply for pgcet 2011 karnataka, and when is the last date with full details. so plz send me the mail to me at [email protected]
16th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am smitha, 8th sem ECE, i was not aware of time of applications. can i be able to get now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?