2nd January 2011, 12:13 PM
Aart

How to get a degree for a certificate software engineering course?

i am doing software engg courese for that i want degree?
plz thee me details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  2. How to do software engineering as masters degree after completing BCA?
  3. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  4. Can I do M.E. after MCA through correspondence?
  5. What is the procedure to get BMS degree certificate after completing it last year?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. How can I get my degree certificate?
  8. How to get software/system engineering degree after doing Computer Engineering?
  9. How to get duplicate Bachelor Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate ? I've completed them from I.C.S(U.S.A) and lost in Iraqi invasion and Gulf war.
  10. Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?
  11. How can I get the original B.Tech degree certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU, Mysore? -- [New]
  12. Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview?
  13. Distance BCA degree along with Software Engineering, Networking Engineering and Cloud Computing has value in reputed companies like Google, Apple, etc.?
  14. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  15. No degree certificate received due to 3 pending back papers, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  17. How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?
  18. Am i eligible for NET exam after completing MS in Software Engineering from BITS? I will be getting degree in the money of May next year
7th April 2011, 04:01 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: How to get a degree for a certificate software engineering course?

You need degee in software engineering course

Bsc - software engineering
Msc - software engineering
BE - software engineering
ME - software engineering

you can directly get 5 years Msc integrated course after HSC.
26th April 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for softare engineering degree after HSC.
10th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i hav jst passed hsc n i wnt to b cum a SE Software engineer so cn n e 1 guide wht r d courses 4r it
15th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

WE NEED A COMMUNITY IN SOUTH SOUTH REGION FOR THE BENEFIT OF UP COMING SOFTWARE ENGINEERING STUDENT TO BE UNITED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?