4th July 2010, 11:47 PM

How to get direct admission in 2nd year programme after diploma?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my diploma in "Electronics and Electrical Engineering"(EEE) in 2007-10 at Netture Technical Training Foundation, Gopalpur, Brahmapur (Odisha) after 10th standard.So, can I continue my graduation in Aeronautical Engineering at any centre? Preference centres are Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Bangalore.
With Best Regards,
Mr. Pooranjaya Tripathy.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  2. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  3. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  4. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  5. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  6. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  7. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  8. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  9. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  12. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  13. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  14. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  15. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?

18th January 2012, 06:16 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year programme after diploma?

it is very simple you can directly take admission in any recognised university by filling the form and following the admission procedure.

18th January 2012, 08:36 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year programme after diploma?

Hello friend,
if you are written that you have completed diploma in electronics and electrical engineering and you have to do aeronautical engineering then you are doing something bad because both streams are differnt.and its difficult to get admission in direct 2nd year in goverment or any other reputed colleges .but you can take in same branch in other colleges by CAP round.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?