13th October 2011, 11:41 PM
pirmanayagam.s

How to get a good job after passing B.E Mechanical with 8.6 CGPA? Is it possible to get a job in abroad?

I am doing my final year B.E (MECH) with 8.6 CGPA ...can u guide me to get good job??? is it possible to get job in abroad ???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  2. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  3. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?
  6. Is it possible to get a good job in IT company after scoring 6.58 CGPA?
  7. How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  9. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?
  11. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  12. How to get a job in Punjab near Bathinda after passing B.Tech Mechanical?
  13. Will I get a job in MNC after passing B.Tech with 6.9 CGPA?
  14. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  15. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  17. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
16th April 2012, 07:05 PM
Rajgour

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing B.E Mechanical with 8.6 CGPA? Is it possible to get a job in abroad?

firstly congrats for passing BE with 8.6 cgpa,
dear,many job in India for a mechanical engineers.
yes, you can get a job in abroad in any industry.
19th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing B.E Mechanical with 8.6 CGPA? Is it possible to get a job in abroad?

then please guide me....
9th March 2023, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have 3.5 years of experience in Electrical design engineer, How do I get job in USA.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?