7th January 2011, 09:13 PM
swami3195

What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?

sir,
I am kumar swami from orissa and i am in final year of my enginerring course in the stream of mechanical engg. with a cgpa of 8.2(out of 10)

could you plz tell me what are my job scopes in the core field

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  2. What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a mechanical engineering job with 5.85 CGPA?
  4. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  5. Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?
  6. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Eligibility required to study in IIT Bhubaneswar for 2015 session?
  9. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  10. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  11. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  12. What is the CGPA requirement for getting campus interview for B.E mechanical engineering?
  13. Which are the mechanical engineering companies in which I can get after scoring 6.8 CGPA? List of companies in India?
  14. Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is better in coming years, Civil, Mechanical, ETC, Electrical and Electronics? Scopes of these engineering branches?
  16. Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering
  17. Is there any possibility of getting a job in software industry after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 53% marks in 12th?
  18. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
8th January 2011, 10:17 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?

your have wide scope in automobile sector, then industry that are manufactuering turbine,windmill.,etc then you have opening in KOne elevetors they are service providers of elevators.

for all this you have to equipyourself according to the industrual requirements

with regards
K.gopalakrishnan
8th January 2011, 01:44 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?

you have very decent score in your academic.you have very bright chance in core field. just apply for some psu like IOCL, NTPC.
28th February 2011, 08:45 AM
chinudey20

Yes you are a mechanical student , so there are a lot of scopes for you in the core sector. You can join automobile or electrical compny or automation industries, etc.
16th August 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i m first year mechanical student studying in one of the reputed colleges in tamil nadu. what should i do to get placed in core companies?what are the recruitments should i need to placed in a core company?
18th August 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B.E second year student . what should i do to develop my soft skills ?
14th December 2011, 11:03 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

your have wide scope in automobile sector, then industry that are manufactuering turbine,windmill.,etc then you have opening in KOne elevetors they are service providers of elevators.

for all this you have to equipyourself according to the industrual requirements
20th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% result.im on final year mech. wt to do to gt a good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?