23rd May 2012, 08:17 PM
kshgrv

How to get a good rank in CAT/XLRI?

akash gaurav
1st year of mechanical engineering (rungta college, bhilai)

i have a great aspiration to get into a very good college for mba.
i am going to enter 3nd semester. what should i do from here on wards to score an excellent rank in cat/xlri? please help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MP colleges that I can get after scoring 23000 rank in MPPET? How to prepare and get a good rank?
  2. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  3. Can I get a seat in good engineering colleges situated in Noida or Mathura through UPTU? My overall rank in UPTU is 106554, BC rank is 36000, AF rank is 3033 and AFBC rank is 1239
  4. How to become a Veterinary doctor after scoring 528735 rank in EAMCET? What good colleges can I get?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a good college after scoring 52151 rank in WBJEE and 8879 TWF rank?
  6. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  7. Taking admission in good college with 4678 rank in OJEE?
  8. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which rank is considered to be good in AIEEE? How much rank required to be eligible for good colleges in India?
  10. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  11. Can I get a good government college after scoring 284 rank?
  12. If I had 73% in 12th could I get a good government engineering college after scoring good rank in WBJEE?
  13. In which government departments can B.Arch holders get a job?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech after scoring 372 in GATE?
  15. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  16. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
  17. Can I get a good job if I get a good GATE rank?
  18. Can I join NIT after Diploma? -- [New]
22nd July 2012, 01:55 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a good rank in CAT/XLRI?

hello,
you may join for coaching centres,
IIMs, XLRI, Symbiosis are known for MBA programmes.If you are willing to take admission in this reputed institutions then you first have to complete your graduation.Try scoring high marks in it (more than 70%). For admission in this institute you first have to appear CAT/XAT/SNAP.CAT is conducted by IIMs for shortlisting candidates.The shortlisted candidates are then called for GD/WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI.To secure a chance of getting into IIMs you must have to score 99 percentile in CAT (99.9 for IIM-A).And also have to perform equally well in GD/WAT and PI.
5th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the important books for preparing CAT..?
6th February 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get the iim seat plz hardwork r preparation r book r old papers tell me the answr plz
13th May 2013, 07:13 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to get a good rank in CAT/XLRI?

HI

for XLRI you need to appear for XAT.
You should start your preparation atleast 1 and half year prior to actual date of exam
Best way is to join any good coaching institute for XAT.
Institute cover syllabus on time and thus you get ample time to prepare and revise.

In starting give time for solving all the questions of different topics and eventually shift to solving mocks. You should have enough practice to give mocks

All the best
2nd June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any 10th nd 12th percentage criteria for admission in xlri nd iims?
18th July 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have some problems in getting my provisional but i have the btech course complesion certificate wih me.can i get admited to iim...after my graduation....i can write an undertaking dat with a very few days i can submit my provisional....
23rd April 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma after 10 th and currently i m doing btech can i apply for iim or xlri .......am i eligible for it.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?