3rd July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which rank is considered to be good in AIEEE? How much rank required to be eligible for good colleges in India?

i am about to give aieee this year and i want to know what rank is considered a good rank? what rank should i get to be eligible for good colleges in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  3. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  4. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  5. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928 -- [New]
  6. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  7. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  8. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  9. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  10. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  11. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  13. Will I get admission into good engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 8000 rank in AP in AIEEE and 64000 AIR?
  14. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  15. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  16. Which are the best colleges in South India that I can get after securing 284638 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  18. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
3rd July 2011, 11:13 PM
rishi001

Default Re: Which rank is considered to be good in AIEEE? How much rank required to be eligible for good colleges in India?

hi dear,
upto 5000 rank is good for taking admission in best college.you should work hard for getting good coll.
3rd July 2011, 11:15 PM
rishi001

Default Re: Which rank is considered to be good in AIEEE? How much rank required to be eligible for good colleges in India?

hi dear,
upto 5000 rank is good for taking admission in best college.you should work hard for getting good coll.
3rd July 2011, 11:18 PM
nikhil389

Anything above 100 is good score and sufficient enough to get into good college. You just have to score non-negative marks in your AIEEE and you are sure to get admission, most of the AIEEE seats remain vacant every year.
4th July 2011, 12:19 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
About 50000th rank is considered to be good in AIEEE. If AIR ranking is within 1 to 50000 then it is possible to get a call from a good govt. college or else one can get admitted in a good private college for sure.
Best wishes....
4th July 2011, 01:42 AM
naveen7777

sir
good to know that you are going to give aieee exam and i know you will definately achieve good marks and rank in it
sir i simply say one thing that aieee is very much competative exam . because it is the only exam which given by around more than 10 lakh student
exam contain
physics-11,12 syllabus
chemistry-11,12 syllabus
math-11,12syllabus
it is of 3hr
positive and negative marking both were their
and if your rank under 15000 in national you will admission in niit and government college and if under 50000 then you get top colleges
try to be in 1 lac because under this you will get good college .So best of luck
4th July 2011, 01:43 AM
naveen7777

sir
good to know that you are going to give aieee exam and i know you will definately achieve good marks and rank in it
sir i simply say one thing that aieee is very much competative exam . because it is the only exam which given by around more than 10 lakh student
exam contain
physics-11,12 syllabus
chemistry-11,12 syllabus
math-11,12syllabus
it is of 3hr
positive and negative marking both were their
and if your rank under 15000 in national you will admission in niit and government college and if under 50000 then you get top colleges
try to be in 1 lac because under this you will get good college .So best of luck
4th July 2011, 07:32 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you should always try to give your best in the examination to do the best good result. your rank must be the best to get admission in best college of India. still if you are a general candidate and if you do generally within15000 score in AIEEE then it is good enough. if your rank is in between 15000 then you will get chance to take admission in NITs. for SC ST reservation is there.

but obviously you should try to make your rank more than this. if you do rank in between 1000 then you will get chance to take admission in best institution of India. always you should try for that although it is difficult enough.

if you have any aim that you want to take admission in a particular institution then you may check opening and closing rank of different institution from the website http://www.ccb.nic.in

from the previous year opening and closing rank you will get idea that how much rank is good so that you will get chance to take admission in good institution.

best of luck.
4th July 2011, 03:02 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Hi Friend,
In AIEEE AIR is considered for admissions to different NITs.If you score good rank then you would easily get your desired choices and branch at once.You need to secure within 15000.So thinking about the institute, place and branch you could decide well about NIT.Rank analysis of past two years would give you better knowledge.
so please visit www.ccb.nic.in for more details.
4th July 2011, 05:21 PM
AKA THE MAGIC MAN

for general category you must get rank under 10000 to get good college like nit warrangal and nit trichy and if you are sc candidate then the rank must be about 30000 .
4th July 2011, 07:54 PM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
Rank upto 15000-20000 can be considered as good as the number of students who take the exam is more than 10 lakhs...
Premier institutes which take AIEEE score and are within 15000 rank are
NITs,Punjab Engineering College,THAPAR UNIVERSITY,UIET...
Give your best shot and be good in mathematics...

Good luck
4th July 2011, 08:04 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear,

in the admission process of the aieee colleges only all india rank ( AIR ) is considered.

if you get the rank upto 40000 then you have the better chance to get the admission in the NIT's .

best of luck
thanks
5th July 2011, 11:57 PM

hiiiiiiiiii............
good college in india is IIT and NIT,but there number of seats are less,iit conduct its own exam that is iitjee exam,according to performance rank came ,and top students are got admission in that institute.and in nit ,aieee exam conducted ,according to rank you got admission in nit..for top govt. college in state they conducted jee .rank in between 500 is good to get seat in these institute.
best of luck......
22nd July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what books shold we follow in maths to get good rank in aieee
11th December 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

how do we get good marks to study which particular portion
14th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

my overall rank is 101610 and category rank is 25657 and at state level my overall rank is 15026 and category rank is 4183 is there any hope that i can get government college ?
15th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 4500 state rank in genral category(delhi). can i get dtu or nsit or nit delhi... pls reply....
1st May 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil389 View Post
Anything above 100 is good score and sufficient enough to get into good college. You just have to score non-negative marks in your AIEEE and you are sure to get admission, most of the AIEEE seats remain vacant every year.
I am also taking aieee it is better then all groups so all the best for all you will achieve your goal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?