19th December 2012, 11:41 PM
palbijay

How to get a government job after doing B.Ed from UP

After doing b.ed how to get government job if a person done b.ed from u.p he get job in mumbai

Related Questions:
28th April 2016, 01:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Ed from UP

As, you are doing B.Ed course, you must have passed bachelor degree. So, you are eligible for appearing in entrance examination for recruitment as government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for getting jobs in Banking, Railway, Defence, Staff Selection etc..is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline. So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for jobs.

But, after completing your B.Ed course you can appear for TET examination for final recruitment for teaching jobs. For more information about any particular job visit at the respective website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?