14th August 2012, 05:59 PM

How to get government jobs after having 11 year experience?

Hi
this is kkbharti.i have 11years experiences in this field. So i want tthe goverment jobs
thanks
kkbharti

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  2. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  3. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  5. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  6. Am I eligible for the government jobs in HR? I have completed MBA in HR and have experience in HR roles? How to apply for government jobs?
  7. How to get government jobs after having 11 year experience?
  8. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers? -- [New]
  9. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  10. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  11. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If I am a software engineer with 1 year experience can I get government jobs?
  14. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  15. Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?
  16. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  17. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  18. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
24th August 2012, 09:16 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get government jobs after having 11 year experience?

To get government jobs you will have to sit for the respective department examination conducted by state or central government.

Your question lack proper information. you haven't mentioned that you want to apply for a job in which government sector and department. It is important for me to know this to provide you the precise information. However, i would like to inform you that your experience of 11 years will be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?