23rd May 2012, 10:29 PM
anjaneyar

How to get JIPMER model question papers online?

how can i get jipmer model question paper-2012 in online...please send to me the papers

27th May 2012, 12:16 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get JIPMER model question papers online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjaneyar View Post
how can i get jipmer model question paper-2012 in online...please send to me the papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF JIPMER EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of JIPMER exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post, check it out if needed.

-> Try to start your preparation according to the syllabus and also by knowing the pattern of questions with the help of the model papers.

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers because it won't help you much for your preparation.. Use it only for your revision purpose..

-> To know more about JIPMER exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_PROSPECTUS_29_3_12_JIPMER.pdf(3.57 MB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER tentative syllabus.pdf(17.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER Sample Paper.docx(59.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER - model.docx(35.8 KB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?