20th December 2010, 03:02 PM
sreshtha90

How to get JNU(International Relations) question papers?

How do I get the entrance exam question papers of JNU (international relations)?

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to get JNU(International Relations) question papers?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. M.A in politics with specialization with international relations entrance exam syllabus and previous papers -- [New]
  10. How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  11. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Memo and question papers for Labour relations, Training and Personal management?
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th December 2010, 05:35 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: How to get JNU(International Relations) question papers?

dear friend
it is batter to search on google for JNU question paper
best wishes with you dear friend
24th January 2011, 11:52 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello dear, \
Please visit the following website to get papers
http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/states/delhi/jnu/courses/research-oriented-courses/phd-international-politics.asp
5th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

DEAR yajvendra YOU CAN GET PREVIOUS PAPER FULLY SOLVED PUBLISHED BY EXCELLENT BOOKS NAI SADAK DELHI
5th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

yajvendra YOU CAN GET JNU PREVIOUS PAPER FULLY SOLVED PULISHED BY EXCELLENT BOOKS NAI SARAK DELHI.
6th April 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get JNU(International Relations) question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreshtha90 View Post
How do I get the entrance exam question papers of JNU (international relations)?
so far as i know, you are required to go to jnu itself where you can pick up the entrance papers and previous year papers too.
15th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, how to prepare pg from hindi entrance exam and syllabus ???
7th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know the way to search for jnu international relations(ma)question papers and also thesyallabus and the preparation process
28th March 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i prepare abt ma entrance exam in international.relations
24th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

when start admission for international re
nation in jnu
24th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

when start admission for international re
nation in jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?